In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 9/S/Pro

[Q&A] How to edit switches\shortcut arrangement?

2020-05-17 08:42:24

8,029 69
happybuddhist replied at 2020-06-02 07:15:54
Hi,

I've edited my first comment in this thread. I've added download links and made the instructions a bit more clear and precise. Hope this helps!

By following the second method

After typing adb devices command, I can't able to see my device in that list. Please help me with a solution.
2020-07-15 21:33:28
Reply Report

How to edit switches\shortcut arrangement?

happybuddhist replied at 2020-05-17 08:46:23
Hi there!

I believe you have restored an earlier backup when setting up your device. That's what caused the edit button to disappear. The edit button isn't generally backed up and when restoring it, it will be missing. There are a few methods to solve this :

By following the second method

After typing adb devices command, I can't able to see my device in that list. So I can't able to run the shell settings command.

Please help me with a solution.
2020-07-15 21:34:39
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright©2010-2021 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list