In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 9/S/Pro

[Q&A] How to edit switches\shortcut arrangement?

2020-05-17 08:42:24

7,058 69

Rookie Bunny

Lenice | from Redmi Note 8

happybuddhist
Try with turning on USB Debugging (Security settings) under Developer Options. I guess that's needed. Note that the app isn't focused for MIUI as it is heavily customised - but resetting the status bar and quick toggles should work. If this doesn't help, kindly go with the second method.
Cheers! :-)

I still can't do it, help me please!
2020-06-02 08:31:03
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

happybuddhist
Use the second method - that works for everyone. Install all device drivers and connect your phone to your PC via USB 2.0 port and the follow the instructions in comment #1.

I don't understand that very well, I'm still learning english so... I think that my problem will continue tho 😅
2020-06-02 09:14:30
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

happybuddhist
Hi,

I've edited my first comment in this thread. I've added download links and made the instructions a bit more clear and precise. Hope this helps!

Well, I realized how stupid I am. I opened the cdm but I ended up stuck there. Thanks for the patience to help me, but I really don't understand after that 🙁
2020-06-02 10:17:00
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright©2010-2021 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list