In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Discussion] We're a community, right?

2020-05-05 07:34:49
398 25
Hi, everyone!

We're facing a big trouble and we need ahelp from all of you, Mi fans.

When I said "we", I mean ALL of us who bought a Mi Mix 3 5G.

Xiaomi decided to stop the sells and updates of this device. I think that is a commercial issue, low rates, etc. Ok, but who bought this? Will be relaied? It is fair?

I don't know about you, but the principal reason that I became a Mi fan is excatly the value that the Xiaomi always gave to his costumers and his devices, creating a beatiful relashionship with his fans and practing a honest prices to his devices. That is so trruth that this community exists and I'm part of it even before to get my first Xiaomi's device: Mi 5. Without it, Xiaomi is just another player at smartphones market.

Now, please, think just for a moment: if it is you and your beloved model of Xiaomi the one whose just stoped to recieve updates? We're not talking about an old device. It is a flagship. Choosed by who has a confiance in a brand that delivers regular updates and It is a 5G already, looking for a long durable for the device.

Why a regular Mi Mix 3 Will recieve updates and not the superior model? It is fair?

The costumer Андрей Кайтуков created an undersignet to make Xiaomi listen us again.

We're asking you, please, help us to get this message to them. Please, click the link below and sign it. Help us.

[ 3rd Party Links Removed By Moderator, Read Forum Rules]

If you can, please, help us with the #updatemimix35g in your social media.

Thank you very much!

PS: sorry for my bad english.
2020-05-05 07:34:49
Favorites1 RateRate

Master Bunny

klappasaki | from Mi 9T Pro

I almost clicked the link for signing your petition, dude. But then, i thought for just a moment, and I decided against it. Because you're feeling your device is superior phone, almost a flagship. Why a supremacist and proud flagship owner need support of older- and/or non-flagship phone owners? My phone may be costing only 50 bucks, but that money was as hard to earn as was yours. Now, explain why you and your flagship are superior when compared to me?
2020-05-05 10:58:24

Semi Pro Bunny

Hugo Moura Author | from Mi MIX 3 5G

klappasaki
I almost clicked the link for signing your petition, dude. But then, i thought for just a moment, and I decided against it. Because you're feeling your device is superior phone, almost a flagship. Why a supremacist and proud flagship owner need support of older- and/or non-flagship phone owners? My phone may be costing only 50 bucks, but that money was as hard to earn as was yours. Now, explain why you and your flagship are superior when compared to me?

That's not the point, my friend. Really, I don't think that my phone is superior that anyone's device. I just think that its not old enouth to not recieve the updates. I had choose the 5G just becouse It would get longer life in my hands. My question is (and maybe I have not expressed well, maybe for my bad english, sorry) why the older one, the regular Mi Mix 3 is getting update and the 5G not?
My old phone, Mi 5, stopped to recieve the updates and I'm ok with that.
Its not a superior phone issue. I think that any model has to be updated.
If It was your phone, would you be ok to not receive updates anymore? Would you think that is fair?
2020-05-05 11:26:40

Master Bunny

Hugo Moura
That's not the point, my friend. Really, I don't think that my phone is superior that anyone's device. I just think that its not old enouth to not recieve the updates. I had choose the 5G just becouse It would get longer life in my hands. My question is (and maybe I have not expressed well, maybe for my bad english, sorry) why the older one, the regular Mi Mix 3 is getting update and the 5G not?
My old phone, Mi 5, stopped to recieve the updates and I'm ok with that.
Its not a superior phone issue. I think that any model has to be updated.

If it was my phone? Rather impossible, because I'm not buying a phone with less than 5% network area coverage (outside of China).
2020-05-05 11:41:23

Semi Pro Bunny

klappasaki
If it was my phone? Rather impossible, because I'm not buying a phone with less than 5% network area coverage (outside of China).

Well, we think very different. In a few mounths I will get the 5G in my country and this phone would be get this network area. I use it a lot in 4G for my work. 5G would be very good to me and would get longer life for this device in my hands. I don't like to buy a new phone every year. Like I said, my other phone was a Mi 5... ;)
But my question is not that. If It is your phone, that it is on your hands right now (no matter what model), would you be ok if it not recieve updates anymore?
2020-05-05 11:59:48

Master Bunny

Hugo Moura
Well, we think very different. In a few mounths I will get the 5G in my country and this phone would be get this network area. I use it a lot in 4G for my work. 5G would be very good to me and would get longer life for this device in my hands. I don't like to buy a new phone every year. Like I said, my other phone was a Mi 5... ;)
But my question is not that. If It is your phone, that it is on your hands right now (no matter what model), would you be ok if it not recieve updates anymore?

Supposed I am in need of support, the cry for help would be written differently :-). But hey, it's your flagship phone and your superior mindset, good luck with your demand, mate 👍
2020-05-05 12:13:48

Rookie Bunny

6155521705 | from Mi MIX 3 5G

It is a shame and scandal that Xiaomi decided not to support the update of the model, which premiered a few months ago.  Despite the fact that the phone is made great, I decided to return a product that in my opinion is not complete.  It is now May and security patch are from January, this situation means that I do not feel safe with this device. Drama...
2020-05-05 13:48:03
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #7

Rookie Bunny

6155521705 | from Mi MIX 3 5G

klappasaki
Supposed I am in need of support, the cry for help would be written differently :-). But hey, it's your flagship phone and your superior mindset, good luck with your demand, mate 👍

Your approach is unacceptable!  Do you know what community means?...
2020-05-05 13:57:03

Master Bunny

Your approach is unacceptable!  Do you know what community means?...

Yes of course I know what community means, mate. One of the reasons a community exists is to exchange opinions :-). Don't you agree?
2020-05-05 14:23:38

Semi Pro Bunny

klappasaki

Superior mindset??? Really? Guy, thank you! You made me laugh alot now! Thank you!!!
Now that I'm breathing again, seriouslly, you need to look at yours very low self-steem. It's a sintom of a beginning of a major health mental issue, like anxiety, depression...
You're running out from the question again. In my country, it has a name, but I will not say it here.
Well, we're done here. Stay well, be safe, take care. Cheers for you and your family too.
Bye!
2020-05-05 20:46:33