In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[News] Let the countdown begin! Meet the legend of Redmi Note Series in 72 hours!

2020-04-27 19:43:24

4,570 119

Pro Bunny

otto6680 | from Mi Note 10

It seems the new strategy of XIAOMI is to fill the whole market with new phones (with new bugs and mistakes), you should buy all this new phones very quick. Now you can throw your very old, a year or a little more, XIAOMI phone away and you will then not have to wait for new updates to resolve the old bugs and the waiting for a new Android version could be also over but only when the very new phones have more then Android 9.
2020-04-28 04:40:08
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

otto6680 | from Mi Note 10

I bought a new phone from XIAOMI just a few weeks ago but i have the feeling my almost new phone is now again to old and outdated. The very much featured new functions of my now old again phone are beaten by the better ones of the new generation. I must think over to throw my now old phone away and buy a all new one. But it takes very long that the new phone will get to me. The waiting time for the transport to me could be to long, it is possible that there is a new one on the market before i get my new one.
2020-04-28 04:59:11
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

3 Days Check-In
Answer Mi #2
Answer Mi #3
110million
Redmi Note 8 Series
Copyright©2010-2020 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list