In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 9/S/Pro

[Discussion] Redmi Note 9S!! WLAN ISSUE

2020-04-23 01:53:56

29,311 155

Redmi Note 9S!! WLAN ISSUE

This comment has been deleted
2020-05-03 20:27:00

Redmi Note 9S!! WLAN ISSUE

MEO.png Here is my router definitions it may help

2020-05-03 20:35:03
Reply Report
Naroyas replied at 2020-05-20 11:12:01
I have the update 11.0.8.0. It works now for me too, but the update is just a band-aid and the bug is still under the surface. The Router still kicks the Note from the network, but it then logs itself back on to the network after a few seconds. This is not a normal behaviour of a phone in a network.

It "seams" to be a Fix, but it's not "the" Fix. Look at the log of your router. You will see that the Note still gets disconnectet, but now reconnects itself. An Android device normally only reconnects every few hours to renew the IP. Not every few minutes and should not have a problem with some WiFi chanals.

I agree,

Strange things that Xiaomi does, launches an update that "solves" a problem identified by tens of thousands of people, in the change log of version 1.0.8 nor reference to the possible fix of the problem, it seems that they do things on the sly, no assume a serious bug.

2020-05-21 04:53:34
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright©2010-2021 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list