its sounds like your software is corrupted, that's why it's booting into recovery mode but with miui corrupt it will keep doing this, to sort it out you need to flash miui again, to flash miui you will need to download mi flash tool to your pc or laptop, search in Google browser for mi flash tool and download it, once you have downloaded mi flash tool install it on your pc/laptop, then search on Google for pocophone F1 fastboot firmware ( see picture below) then download fastboot ROM ( see picture below), run me flash tool on pc/laptop, and ( see picture below) click on select to open file selector then click on download ( see picture below) and select the pocophone F1 fastboot ROM you downloaded, now power down your phone once that's done connect your usb cable to your pc/laptop but not to your phone yet, hold down the volume down button and connect the usb cable to the phone after a few seconds the phone will go into fastboot mode and should be recognised by mi flash tool, if it's not recognised by mi flash tool just click refresh on mi flash it will see it, then click flash, it can take up to 10 to 15 minutes to finish, once it's finished the phone will boot up itself and you will need to setup again from scratch. I know this is long instructions but I think it is the only way to get your phone up and running again.

from app

from app

from app

from app

from app

from app

from app

from app