In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Discussion] Stuck in reboot loop

2020-04-13 05:30:18
4965 6
My Pocophone F1 is tuck in an endless loop. the screen says:
Reboot or wipe data or connect with MIAssistant.
i can only move by using the volume up and down and the on/off button.
I have even wiped my data, thinking the phone would start from scratch but-no good.
Whe i log into Mi.com it says there is no phone connected even though it is plugged in.
Can anyone help
Thanks in advance
2020-04-13 05:30:18
Favorites RateRate

Pro Bunny

Madmonk33 | from app

its sounds like your software is corrupted, that's why it's booting into recovery mode but with miui corrupt it will keep doing this, to sort it out you need to flash miui again, to flash miui you will need to download mi flash tool to your pc or laptop, search in Google browser for mi flash tool and download it, once you have downloaded mi flash tool install it on your pc/laptop, then search on Google for pocophone F1 fastboot firmware ( see picture below) then download fastboot ROM ( see picture below), run me flash tool on pc/laptop, and ( see picture below) click on select to open file selector then click on download ( see picture below) and select the pocophone F1 fastboot ROM you downloaded, now power down your phone once that's done connect your usb cable to your pc/laptop but not to your phone yet, hold down the volume down button and connect the usb cable to the phone after a few seconds the phone will go into fastboot mode and should be recognised by mi flash tool, if it's not recognised by mi flash tool just click refresh on mi flash it will see it, then click flash, it can take up to 10 to 15 minutes to finish, once it's finished the phone will boot up itself and you will need to setup again from scratch. I know this is long instructions but I think it is the only way to get your phone up and running again.
2020-04-13 08:35:58

Pro Bunny

spaceprobe | from app

mad monk is correct but did you get a phone with a reseller rom and a unlocked bootloader or an official global rom. if it's the former sadly you may have bricked your phone
2020-04-13 17:02:21

Super moderator

Sudd1976 | from app

Hey,
sorry to hear about your issue, follow the guide @madmonk33 has provided as this will unbrick your Poco.
If you get stuck at any point you can message me directly and I will help you out.
2020-04-13 17:14:15
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #4
Hello I need help, I am stuck on the error: "Flash crclist error" in the mi flash tool.
2020-10-04 20:16:07

Rookie Bunny

1814416905 | from app

Contact this guy via telegram
https://t.me/xiaomi_auth he has unbricked my phone easily
2020-10-15 00:20:19