To be honest I was scared from updating to Android 10 since the tons of users reporting bugs over and over again|
But I just decided to update it and, ok first thing to need to have in mind is that, due to a replacing from Android 9 to 10, you won't have everything working perfectly good, it's almost impossible UNLESS you do a factory reset
A first overview is that you will notice some lag spikes, random crashes on some apps and functions (as bad things), but as good things, you will have the so waited Dark Mode, new screen animations, new notification designs, new status icons, etc
Now the important thing come here: if you really want to have your phone working perfectly after the update: do a backup of your music, pictures, videos and then do a factory reset of EVERYTHING. What you can expect? Well:
* Really, really, REALLY smooth and fast performance on the whole system, changing between apps, opening them, etc. You will be very surprised how fast your phone will become, also with the new screen animations everything will just look awesome, fast and smooth, as a 300$ phone
* No bugs (at least not much as before), you will notice the apps don't get randomly crashes, you can do anything you want without any worries
* The battery backup will keep same, because much of you guys (like me) get worried about, don't worry, it will just keep same
* You will be able to even select different theme colors for your phone, instead of the boring cyan you will be able to select white, ocean, green, cinnamon, etc (available on developer options, and the end)
* Yes, there are still some bugs, like the camera shutter speed limited to a max of 1/4seg, the fact of you can't delete the tips from the settings apps, and the wrong Google custom font from the developer options
So here comes my opinion: you should actually update your Mi A3 to Android 10 now?
- Yes, you should really do, but just recommended if you will do a factory reset after upgrading
- - - - - - -
If you have any question about this update, ask me on the comments!
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .