In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 8/Pro/8T

[Q&A] Viber problem when someone calls me

2020-04-08 15:31:39
51 2
Hello everyone,

This is my first time writing here. I use Redmi Note 8 Pro for 4 months now. My phone got android 10 upgrade two weeks ago, and since then I've got problem with Viber - few times people called me, the phone was ringing but there was no sign of Viber on the screen (except the sound), even in notification bar so I could do nothing until the caller ended the call. There was only 'Missed call' notification, and that's all.

Any idea what could it be?

Kind regards.
2020-04-08 15:31:39
Favorites RateRate
If it happens after updating to Android 10, it might because of Viber app is not compatible with Android 10. If this is the case, you may wait for update from viber app and report this issue to Viber developers.
2020-04-08 21:41:40
MIUI Device Team l POCO F1 / Redmi Note 8 Pro / Redmi 8

Rookie Bunny

harisoni Author | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

I will surely give them a feedback about this, but I have to mention that Viber has picked up few updates after upgrading to Android 10...
2020-04-09 05:02:22