In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 8/Pro/8T

[Other] Video overshapening and grainy

2020-04-07 12:31:07
157 14
Every video looks very oversharpens in redmi note 8 pro and so it looks very bad and there is like grains all over the video due to overshapening. This problem occurs in every app like YouTube Even Netflix has the same issue. The video runs in HD quality but it looks very oversharpening. So please fix it i reported this issue many times before still no response.
2020-04-07 12:31:07
Favorites RateRate
If you have reported many times already, devs will look into them and try to fix it. Devs do not responds to users who submitted bugs everytime.
2020-04-07 21:33:48
MIUI Device Team l POCO F1 / Redmi Note 8 Pro / Redmi 8

Semi Pro Bunny

Salman_Tech Author | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

JBJ2
If you have reported many times already, devs will look into them and try to fix it. Devs do not responds to users who submitted bugs everytime.

I never report same issue twice i only post one time in feedback but reported many times on community app. at least some some person of team should say that your issue is reported successfully and we will work on it then its a satisfaction for user.
2020-04-08 06:44:02
Salman_Tech replied at 2020-04-08 18:44:02
I never report same issue twice i only post one time in feedback but reported many times on community app. at least some some person of team should say that your issue is reported successfully and we will work on it then its a satisfaction for user.

I have seen list of your thread, most of your thread got replies from moderators or other special members. Do not post same thing multiple time, one time is enough.
2020-04-08 07:34:27

Semi Pro Bunny

JBJ2
I have seen list of your thread, most of your thread got replies from moderators or other special members. Do not post same thing multiple time, one time is enough.

Brother there's no benefit for me if i get reply. Your one sentence is a kind of calm for me if you said that you have reported this to developers but i Don't know why no one said that. this issue of oversharpening videos is present since the device launched and many users report here but now even users get tired that no one now report this anymore. please do me a favor and report this to developers. I promise i will never post any thread about this. Please help me. God bless you.
2020-04-08 07:44:45
Salman_Tech replied at 2020-04-08 19:44:45
Brother there's no benefit for me if i get reply. Your one sentence is a kind of calm for me if you said that you have reported this to developers but i Don't know why no one said that. this issue of oversharpening videos is present since the device launched and many users report here but now even users get tired that no one now report this anymore. please do me a favor and report this to developers. I promise i will never post any thread about this. Please help me. God bless you.

There isn't any way I can forward the issue to devs. No connection with devs. That's why i ask you to submit via Feedback section or Feeback app becuase if you submit on feedback section, the moderators or Feedback team will forward to devs and the issue will be forwarded to devs directily if you submit on Feedback app.
2020-04-08 09:35:28

Semi Pro Bunny

JBJ2
There isn't any way I can forward the issue to devs. No connection with devs. That's why i ask you to submit via Feedback section or Feeback app becuase if you submit on feedback section, the moderators or Feedback team will forward to devs and the issue will be forwarded to devs directily if you submit on Feedback app.

feedback app means in settings option? I already reported this over there
2020-04-08 10:36:24
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #8

Semi Pro Bunny

JBJ2

should i give you my buglog?
2020-04-08 16:19:30
Salman_Tech replied at 2020-04-09 04:19:30
should i give you my buglog?

No.
2020-04-08 21:45:31