In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Discussion] Pocophone F2! New informations :)

2020-03-31 22:33:31
223 3
Hello Fans!

Everything indicates that the Pocophone F2 will have nothing to do with the Redmi K30 Pro!

Manmohan Chandolu as the director of POCO India dispelled doubts, writing that the Pocophone F2 will be a different model than the mentioned Redmi K30 Pro.
After his messages, it can be suggested that the Pocophone F2 will cost around 270 USD! At this price we will not see Snapdragon 865, but we will see how the situation develops.

In addition to Pocophone, TWS earphones will also be presented! No more information about them found yet :)

source
Have a nice day!

2020-03-31 22:33:31
Favorites1 RateRate

Wizard Bunny

Mi-FE | from Mi 9T

thanks for information
2020-03-31 22:57:36

Master Bunny

naughty001 | from app

interesting - I wonder how accurate this will prove to be - also now that Poco is a specific India brand will there be a global version?
2020-03-31 23:18:13
quoteurl=home.php?mod=space&uid=1777355695naughty001/url
interesting - I wonder how accurate this will prove to be - also now that Poco is a specific India brand will there be a global version?/quote

I'm thinking about that too. What with global? POCO F1 was a killer smartphone. I don't think there is going to be another cheap flagship killer. Because they shoot in they knee with technical specifications of F1. We can forget about getting SD865 in middle range price.
2020-04-01 16:04:52