In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

[Bugs] Bug in Camera app in Android 10 Update on Redmi note 8 pro

2020-03-29 18:27:40
563 15
As a beta tester, After updating to Android 10 for Redmi Note 8 Pro. When save to sd card option is chosen in camera app. Once shutter button is clicked, photo does not appear in small window on bottom left, can't tell if the phone has been taken and with that happening even the camera freezes to only one mode which was already selected and doesn't change to other modes unless u don't restart camera app again. When going to gallery to view the photo, the photo will be blurred with processing photo spinning for 20 secs. Only happens when photo is saved to sd card, everything is fine if its saved to internal storage. Another main point i would like to add is this was not a problem on before android 10 update. On Android 9 it was perfect. As you can see in the screenshots as i take pictures of my red clothe, the photo is not shown in the small window on bottom left but instead it keeps loading.
ONE IMPORTANT THING WHICH I MISSED IS THAT I HAVE ALREADY CLEANED CACHE AND DATA OF BOTH CAMERA AND GALLERY APP. THIS HAS NOT WORKED.

2020-03-29 18:27:40
Favorites2 RateRate

R/O

snsrkr | from app

Dear user
kindly clear the data of the camera app from settings and reboot your device once and check
thank you
2020-03-29 18:40:19

Semi Pro Bunny

Saffi Baig Author | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

snsrkr
Dear user
kindly clear the data of the camera app from settings and reboot your device once and check
thank you

I have already done that. But nothing worked.
2020-03-29 18:40:56

R/O

snsrkr | from app

Dear user
kindly attach the buglog with your report
thank you
2020-03-29 18:42:53

Semi Pro Bunny

snsrkr
Dear user
thank you

I have attached the screenshot of feedbacks app.
2020-03-29 18:43:30

Semi Pro Bunny

snsrkr
Dear user
thank you

What exactly is bug log and how can i do that?
2020-03-29 18:43:50

R/O

snsrkr | from app

Saffi Baig
What exactly is bug log and how can i do that?

please attach the bug log with your report,dial *#*#284#*#* and it'll start generating the buglog, after the generation is complete, kindly go to your phone's internal storage and search for it and attach it here
thank you
2020-03-29 18:47:55

Semi Pro Bunny

snsrkr
please attach the bug log with your report,dial *#*#284#*#* and it'll start generating the buglog, after the generation is complete, kindly go to your phone's internal storage and search for it and attach it here
thank you

Okay bro. The bug report is in my internal storage. But can you guide me where exactly should i attach it?
2020-03-29 19:00:16

Semi Pro Bunny

snsrkr
thank you

Do have it here brother. The bug reports. Now i don't understand how can i attach it here or on the thread
2020-03-29 19:13:11

R/O

snsrkr | from app

Saffi Baig
Do have it here brother. The bug reports. Now i don't understand how can i attach it here or on the thread

Kindly upload it to your Google drive and share the link here
thank you
2020-03-29 19:16:29

Semi Pro Bunny

snsrkr
Kindly upload it to your Google drive and share the link here
thank you

Bug report =
https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... H/view?usp=drivesdk
2020-03-29 19:23:02