In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

[Other] Can I not have one roaming Mi Community profile?

2020-03-26 04:30:48
73 2
Hello all,

I have a wierd issue, maybe other people are  also having it and not sure if anybody has raised the same. I have Mi ID and I post on the Global and India specific community.

I have realised that there are 2 different profiles created for me in Global and India even though my Mi ID 1582474409 is the same for both.

So inadvertantly I have been posting on both accounts and I used to get lost where I had posted. I want to know why are there 2 profiles of mine created with different usernames with the same login details for global region and Indian region.

Can I not have just one profile that can be used on multiple regions.

As a user I would prefer to have just one profile. Is there a way I can merge both profiles into one account, so I get my points for using the community app in one profile.

If nothing else can I atleast change the nickname of one profiles, so my nickname is consistent across both profiles.
2020-03-26 04:30:48
Favorites RateRate
Hello! Few communities have exclusive servers  ( like India ) so it cant be roaming account as of now .
2020-03-27 02:37:38

Bunny tiểu học

neversettledwanderer Author | from Mi A3

Aniket Kundu
Hello! Few communities have exclusive servers  ( like India ) so it cant be roaming account as of now .

Aniket,
Thank you for the reply. Is it possible I can change my nickname on the profile stored in Indian community.
At least that way my username is kind of consistent through Mi Community?
2020-03-27 04:13:07
regards,

neversettledwanderer