In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

[Bugs] Problems with wifi connection! [RN8 Pro]

2020-03-20 01:41:24
1812 8
Wifi don't work with bluetooth on!
It's not acceptable, i can't stream music, surf the web or play games with headset or gamepads on.

Screenshots showing my connection speed with and without BT. Even while showing a 2mbs connection with bt on nothing will connect or download while having my bt on.

I have several other phones and devices working perfectly fine in the same network so don't try to blame my router, ok? Including Redmi 6A, Redmi 6 Pro, Redmi 8 and Redmi 2 Pro (yes, my old R2 still kick asses, amd have better wifi lol)

RN8 Pro is ruining my experience and making me seriously question Xiaomi quality in last products. Please, i hope this problem is fixed and stop being ignored by support.

I HAVE ALSO SENT A SUPPORT FEEDBACK IN MY DEVICE THAT TOOK FOREVER TO BE SENT THANKS TO THIS AWFUL PROBLEM

Thank you.
2020-03-20 01:41:24
Favorites RateRate

Beta Team

SidHand | from Redmi K20 Pro

Hi, don't worry about this issue.. could you please go in to settings and tap on connection and sharing then tap on reset WiFi, mobile & bluetooth network.. try these settings and do let us know..
2020-03-20 03:17:35

Rookie Bunny

6295775166 | from Redmi K30

ok😕😕😕
2020-03-20 15:24:43

Semi Pro Bunny

obsessedlady Author | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

SidHand
Hi, don't worry about this issue.. could you please go in to settings and tap on connection and sharing then tap on reset WiFi, mobile & bluetooth network.. try these settings and do let us know..

This does nothing, factory reset does nothing either
2020-03-21 09:25:07

Beta Team

SidHand | from Redmi K20 Pro

then take it to service centre, might be possible your WiFi radio has problems..
2020-03-21 19:04:34

Semi Pro Bunny

Up.
Not hardware related.
2020-03-30 06:09:55

Semi Pro Bunny

SleepDays | from Redmi Note 8T

We have this problem on RN 8/8T and PRO from the begining, Many people have reported it and we still have no solutions since MIUI 10, before reporting it is preferable to look at the posts since there are more of these published and place them all together with as much information as possible.
2020-03-30 19:52:46

Semi Pro Bunny

SleepDays
We have this problem on RN 8/8T and PRO from the begining, Many people have reported it and we still have no solutions since MIUI 10, before reporting it is preferable to look at the posts since there are more of these published and place them all together with as much information as possible.

yeah i know buddy, but the "great" mods always blame hardware or tell us to report it, but never give us any kind of support, so I did exactly what their "tracking bugs thread" asks for reporting. but as usual, they just ignore it.. lol
seems like their only function is to tell us how and where to make or threads
2020-03-31 05:02:19

xiaomi is laughing at me

2020-04-01 23:32:00