In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

[Discussion] Answer Mi #3: Let's Make Mi Community A Better Place

2020-03-19 20:48:23

4,312 197

Semi Pro Bunny

Charles Rainer | from Mi 9T Pro

Hi Chelsy! I am done with the survey. The survey is to understand the users' income and gadget ownership. Would there be another survey on how we can speak up to make the Community app better?

from app

from app
2020-03-19 22:22:05
Reply Report

Semi Pro Bunny

Where's our badge, Chelsy?
2020-04-25 08:38:17
Reply Report

Semi Pro Bunny

Josh3120
@wendy2020 It's been more than a month since we answered this survey. As much as I like keeping promises, I also keep an eye to those who make them. I've even answered the past 2 surveys like this and I, as one of Mi Community members, haven't received my medals. I feel betrayed knowing that I trusted @ChelsyQian.

Well said, Josh. It's like a bait for us Community users. This makes me lose trust. I know it's just a badge but not giving it as what was promised is dishonesty and irresponsibility.
2020-04-30 11:02:25
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Community Better Place
K2K #3
MiWatch
Copyright©2010-2020 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list