My girfriend had her redmi6 stolen a year ago, I locked it on my girlfriend's MiCloud and locked IMEI with operator. Last week I got a call from a dude, told that buyed the phone want to give it back! Cheers!
But now I've a problem, we've unlocked the phone on miCloud, also the IMEI and have to buy new SIM Trays once we get it back withouth them. After that, I wiped out the phone and configure it with my Mi Account. Now I can't do or receive calls when I'm on 4G connection, when I try the 4G drops down to 3G like has to happen, but don't call. If I force it to "2G Only", everything is OK.
There's some tests and points I've done:
- Forced to 2G Only connection, OK.
- On *#*#4636#*#* menu, changed from "LTE/CDM/UMTS auto (PRL)" to "LET/TD/SCDMA/UMTS", after that I can make and receive calls once the 4G drops directly to 2G, but it takes around 5 seconds to make and receive. If the phone restarts I've to configure it again. Not a pracctical solution for me.
- Reinstalled Global ROM 10.0.3. No Success.
- Logged in with my Girfriends mi account for tests. No Success.
- Logged back with my Mi Account and installed ROM. No Success
- Tested with 3 different SIM Cards from different operators. All of them same issue.
- Tried on both SIM trays.
- Contact with operator, they informed that was a phone Issue, my line is fine.
I'm trying contact with operator once again and waiting for technical support contact. But my doubt is:
The issue is related with the phone or operator?
Does it has any connection with the Cloud Phone Lock or IMEI Lock?
Sorry for the english.
Thanks in advance!
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .