In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

News & Events

[News] Journey to become one of the Mi Influencers - This is my Mi Story

2020-02-25 01:15:38
293 4
What’s Up Xiaomi fans! Christian here

I am one of the lucky few to be given the opportunity as a Mi Influencer. I am originally from the Philippines but now living in London. I got my first Redmi Phone way back in 2013 in Singapore.

Xiaomi was already popular in Singapore but mostly phones and powerbank. It was late 2017 that my boss in Singapore decided to open his own Authorised Mi Store. I was appointed as a company product trainer as well as a Supervisor in one of the shops. I also do product launching presentation, creating promo posters and video editing. People in Singapore were amazed with the Ecosystem products. Singapore now has 11 Mi Stores.

My wife (the real boss) encouraged me to create a Youtube channel to feature Mi products. Which I did, my channel is 1 year old now and growing. I have a 9-6 by day and a Mi Youtuber by night.

'All About Mi' Youtube Channel

In my channel I talk about tips, tricks, walkthroughs and reviews on Mi Ecosystem and Xiaomi Phones.

Check out my videos and see you all for more Mi Videos.

ALWAYS BELIEVE THAT SOMETHING WONDERFUL IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN’

2020-02-25 01:15:38
Favorites4 RateRate

GunplaMad | from app

Welcome to the UK Community. Hope to see more of this great content.
2020-02-25 06:45:21

Mi Influencer

Mi 甜甜 Author | from Redmi K30

GunplaMad
Welcome to the UK Community. Hope to see more of this great content.

thanks mate.  I'll do that.
2020-02-25 06:55:47

Master Bunny

_Sammy_ | from app

You are welcome mate! 👍🏻
2020-02-25 17:00:39
Great job on the videos 👍
2020-03-01 03:00:20