In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Gadgets

[Review] [UNBOX with Arun] Mi Router 4C - Designed For Faster & Unique You

2020-02-24 01:30:19
1689 7

Hello Mi Fans,
How are you all?
I hope everyone is doing well..!

Xiaomi India launched the all-new “Mi Router 4C” in India last month. It is a successor of their previous product “Mi Router 3C” which was launched back in 2017 in India. The 4C router has many upgrades over the 3C i.e 4C has 4 omnidirectional antennas that can transmit signals in many different directions with up to 300MBPS speed and carries the new MediaTek MT7628DA Processor and many more. So, I got the chance to hands-on this product today I’m going to do UNBOXING & Review for you all,
So, Let’s get straight into it,

UNBOXING & REVIEW
Here is the Front-View of the BOX which has an attractive looking with 4C image and features mentioned on it.

Here is the backside of the BOX where it mentioned the features & Specifications of 4C router.

This is the side of the box where it mentioned all the details like Manufactured by. Product Model, Price, etc..

When you open the box you will find the beautifully designed Mi Router 4C. Which packed very well in the box. It comes with the white-colored plastic. which looks more attractive & minimalistic design. Thanks to Xiaomi.

Remove the cover of the box and turn it back you will see a perfect design on the back with the holes to airflow & to dissipate the heat a radiator plate is also there to keep the router cool and provides longer life.

Here are the Ports that 4C has,
(Power Port, Two LAN Ports, One WAN Port along with the Reset button to reset the Router)
The Mi Router 4C is an 802.11 b/g/n, 2X2 MIMO technology single-band router with 4 “high-performance” comes with 64MB RAM and can connect up to 64 Devices. Which is 8 times more than typical routers. So, there is no need for worrying about the limited device’s connection. Isn’t it cool? That’s why it catches my eye.

When you connect it to Power & LAN or WAN Port this is the LED’s glow on top of 4C.

LED LIGHT STATUS TABLE

The box you will also get a Power Adaptor. See above for a closer look at the adaptor. It is an AC adaptor capable of handling voltage from 100V up-to  240V & power of 250mA while efficiency delivering 12V at 500mA.

These are BOX contents that you will get in the box,
(Mi Router 4C, Power adaptor, User Manual)

CONNECTIVITY
So, now this is where the game changes. You can pair the Mi Router 4C with Mi Wi-Fi app(available in play store & AppStore) and, now you will enter into the 4C world, where you can control many functions of the 4C router in one-touch through your mobile. Like parental control i.e like setting the time limit on child internet usage. You can blacklist unwanted internet activity, blocking the devices, etc.. you will get the notification when a new user is connected to your router if you have the Mi Wi-Fi on your mobile which gives you better control.

My Thoughts
So, finally, the Mi Router 4C impressed me a lot. The minimalistic design & attractive look grab your attention for sure. The awesome cutting edge technology & features are simply superb. Coming to the performance I used this router as a wi-fi repeater in my home which gives me a faster and wider network in my whole home. Most importantly I like Mi Wi-Fi where I can control with fingertips. Overall I will give 4.5 ratings out of 5.

Thanks for reading..!
Share your comments & views below..!

2020-02-24 01:30:19
Favorites3 RateRate

Grand Master Bunny

myrichgoh | from MI 8

Thanks for sharing...
2020-02-24 17:39:50
Nice work!
2020-02-24 17:48:48

Thank You madam
2020-02-24 20:15:32