In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 8/Pro/8T

[ROM] [Feedback] MIUI 11 Beta Stable Global MIUI V11.0.6.0.PCOMIXM for Redmi Note 8 Released!

2020-02-12 20:05:29

5,657 112

Master Bunny

dexterv | from Redmi Note 8

i had it in the morning but was in class so couldn't bother to download it but now as i came home and checked, it's gone , i want it back

Beta links are quickly removed, you will have to wait for Stable release.
2020-02-12 20:40:39
Reply Report

Master Bunny

Well the updates provides January 1 security patch and nothing else seems to be fixed. BT/Wifi, OK Google problems are still present.
2020-02-12 20:41:46
Reply Report

Master Bunny

i recieved that update but i have some issues in my phone internet speed issue and mi remote is not working

The issue with remote control is as it was solved with reinstalling both Mi remote and Peel remote from play store.
2020-02-13 02:48:41
Reply Report

Master Bunny

Collive
WiFi seems to be working fine now with Bluetooth turned on.

This speed test is on 2.4Ghz 20mhz channel width. A Bluedio T3+ headphone connected/ paired.

Did you try actually playing music through BT and do the test while the BT is broadcasting, I have made quite a few tests and it is still broken for me. Also try receiving a large file with Wifi on is impossible as before it gets stuck midway. Can you check? Thanks.
2020-02-14 13:16:29
Reply Report

Master Bunny

The play protect certification is gone in this version.

from app

from app
2020-02-14 13:17:42
Reply Report

Master Bunny

feds64
Is your bootloader unlocked?

No.
2020-02-14 13:20:44
Reply Report

Master Bunny

Collive
1. Bluetooth turned on.
2. Headphone(Bluedio T3+) paired and connected. While downloading file, sent Whatsapp messages from another phone and notification sounds comes on instantly.
3. Test download - Android studio installation file. File size about 750MB.

Was there music playing or were the headphones just connected? The info about receiving a file was over BT, when Wifi is On I cannot receive a 2MB file over BT, for example, it gets stuck midway. I see the Bluedio T3+ is using BT 4.1, I did try the test with a BT 2.1 speaker, I don't know if this is causing the difference.
2020-02-14 23:52:53
Reply Report

Master Bunny

Collive
The first test, no constant music. Just connected to headphone and tested if notification sounds from messages comes on instantly on the headphone while downloading.

Ok here's another test. Played some high quality FLAC files constantly on Foobar2000 while downloading. WiFi speed has dropped to between 1.1MB/sec to 1.7MB/sec, it didn't go below 1.1MB/s except for the first few seconds. Speed is lower but it was smooth, didn't get stuck or something. No audio interruption on the headphone as well.

They are connected, don't get me wrong I am happy that you are happy, but I still think it is not fixed. You said it yourself there is 60 percent drop in speed. The bluetooth transfer is not a separate issue, but a symptom of the same.
2020-02-15 02:54:16
Reply Report

Master Bunny

Collive
Ok I had some free time. Bluetooth file transfer works flawlessly. WiFi speeds are about the same as my second test. Before this update, WiFi gets ridiculous low speed like 20kb/s-30kb/s.

Good to know it's working for you, I don't know why it's different for me. I could not receive a 1.5MB file if I didn't turn wifi off. Maybe it's because I have a smart band connected I would need to investigate further. Thanks for the information and your time.
Edit: I looked at the screens, did you do one with sending a file from the PC to the phone this was my problem? No need for screen just tell me the result.
2020-02-16 15:15:53
Reply Report
3 Days Check-In
7 Days Check-In
21 Days Check-In
40 Days Check-In
70 Days Check-In
100 Days Check-In
New Home
Cast Away
20K Mi Fans
Android Q