In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

Return to list New

[Discussion] Xiaomi, you didn't send our prizes! Moderators and admins ARE NOT responding!

2020-01-17 18:25:41

1,206 30

Advanced Bunny

malikshukurlu Author | from Redmi Note 7

Prasad Poco F1
maybe they packing your gifts

I don't want a lot. If they write something just ONCE, I'm willing to wait too long.
2020-01-17 19:13:30
Reply Report

Advanced Bunny

望月 春樹 - Mochizuki Haruki
I am guessing that the delay was caused due to the Moderator's trip to China. Try contacting a moderator you know.

Actually I don't know another moderators or admins. I write every 3-4 days, but yet I did not receive any confirmation email unfortunately.
Thanks for share your thought.
2020-01-17 19:25:26
Reply Report

Advanced Bunny

Prasad Poco F1
please wait few days..

Thanks
2020-01-17 19:43:12
Reply Report

Advanced Bunny

FelipeGameiro
If this silence continues, try reaching Xiaomi it self. You can try their phones, but also all their social networks profiles. If all this doesn't work, you'll have to reach them through external entities that they respond for disputes.

thanks for your comment. I wrote to Global support of Xiaomi, but they said they can't do anything. and they told me to write to the moderators on the forum.
2020-01-17 20:42:06
Reply Report

Advanced Bunny

SidHand
Dear Person..
dont worry you wont get a response, i have won & got mine with in 15 to 20 days.. you will get response from shipping company.. so be patience they will send u the gift..

okay, thanks very much.
2020-01-17 20:43:13
Reply Report

Advanced Bunny

Akash19893
Hey, do not worry. You will definitely get your award. Yes, it is taking time. But, there are so many things going on in our community, so, there is little delay. Have patience. I can understand your emotion but kindly wait.

thanks! :)
2020-01-18 01:39:18
Reply Report

Advanced Bunny

Ahmad Sabzali
I also had several issues with this and I have sent several emails to Xiaomi.
Xiaomi phones are good quality, though they have very poor support systems.
In one of my experiences, I emailed over 20 emails and waited about 6 months!!!!!

it's sad unfortunately..
2020-01-18 02:30:52
Reply Report

Advanced Bunny

Elaine2046
Hello, regarding your concern on gift packs delivery, due to Chinese New Year approaching, the delivery system will not be working until the holiday ends. We will send you soon after that. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

okay, thanks for reply!
2020-01-18 15:23:11
Reply Report

Advanced Bunny

btkli
Don't worry.. be patient and you will get your prize.  I was the Winner for "Shoot the Sky" contest, and won a new phone.  It took a little while, but eventually got it.  you will be taken care of I'm sure

thanks!
2020-01-19 18:57:35
Reply Report

Advanced Bunny

Dear admin, dear moderators.. Even today is 14 February.. but we didn't get any news from you! why didn't we get any positive answer? I am beginning to lose my faith in you, Xiaomi..
2020-02-14 14:25:27
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

3 Days Check-In
Newbie Member
500K Mi Fans
Copyright©2010-2021 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list