In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Discussion] Xiaomi, you didn't send our prizes! Moderators and admins ARE NOT responding!

2020-01-17 18:25:41
1195 31
Dear Xiaomi family,
I've been following you and using your products for 2-3 years. I have sympathy for your company. And I don't want to lose it.

Dear moderators and admins, please tell me something about my problem.

What is my problem?
Everything started with this thread: Be the Mi Bunny Helper to Pack Holiday Gift Packs and Win More!
I built a team (team name: TeamAZE), started this game (24 december). The game was over (30 december), the results were announced (3 January) and our team won 2nd place at the end. Then the moderator (Elaine2046) who announced the game sent me and other users on my team the following message:

Then the forum thread was changed and they wrote that the winners should send their information to this email address (humingjin@xiaomi.com) within 1 week:

We all (everyone on the team) sent our information to this email address (humingjin@xiaomi.com) and to the moderator (Elaine) as a message on January 4th. Since then, no notifications, no messages have come to me and other users on my team! Even though I have written to the moderator several times and to the email address above, no message is answered! You set up this activity, thanks, but the organization is TERRIBLE!

We haven't received any awards yet. But we lost 1 week of time in the game.
Dear moderators, please tell us what the problem is. I don't even know who to tell my problem to.

Thanks..

2020-01-17 18:25:41
Favorites5 RateRate
Hello,
Regarding your contest award. Awards will be send after 31st Jan , due verification and validation of participants. Please wait till that period. You will be informed the tracking id of same.
Regards.

2020-01-19 14:45:01

Ex-SMod , PM to current mods for any issues
READ :
General SF Rules | Global Fans SF Rules

Banned

Prasad Poco F1 | from app

maybe they packing your gifts
2020-01-17 19:06:09
Be Cool,Be Happy.Always Keep Smiling.Just Trust Your Mind And Follow

Prasad
Mi Community India
I am guessing that the delay was caused due to the Moderator's trip to China. Try contacting a moderator you know.
2020-01-17 19:12:03

Advanced Bunny

malikshukurlu Author | from Redmi Note 7

Prasad Poco F1
maybe they packing your gifts

I don't want a lot. If they write something just ONCE, I'm willing to wait too long.
2020-01-17 19:13:30

Banned

望月 春樹 - Mochizuki Haruki
I am guessing that the delay was caused due to the Moderator's trip to China. Try contacting a moderator you know.

of course
2020-01-17 19:21:02

Prasad
Mi Community India

Banned

malikshukurlu
I don't want a lot. If they write something just ONCE, I'm willing to wait too long.

please wait few days..
2020-01-17 19:22:00

Prasad
Mi Community India

Advanced Bunny

望月 春樹 - Mochizuki Haruki

Actually I don't know another moderators or admins. I write every 3-4 days, but yet I did not receive any confirmation email unfortunately.
Thanks for share your thought.
2020-01-17 19:25:26

Advanced Bunny

Prasad Poco F1
please wait few days..

Thanks
2020-01-17 19:43:12

Beta Team

Robi1980 | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

i don't think, that this go so quickly.... have patience you will receive everything..
2020-01-17 19:46:59

Pro Bunny

FelipeGameiro | from MI 6

If this silence continues, try reaching Xiaomi it self. You can try their phones, but also all their social networks profiles. If all this doesn't work, you'll have to reach them through external entities that they respond for disputes.
2020-01-17 20:08:58

Beta Team

SidHand | from Redmi K20 Pro

Dear Person..
dont worry you wont get a response, i have won & got mine with in 15 to 20 days.. you will get response from shipping company.. so be patience they will send u the gift..
2020-01-17 20:31:57