In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[App Review] [MI ART] Edjing Mix: Create Your Own Music

2020-01-12 03:20:23
4092 66
Hello MIUIers,

Are you a music lover? If you are a music lover and are looking to create your own music then I have a perfect app for all the music lovers. Edjing Mix is a music mixing app which has lot of sound effects that you can add from and mix 2 songs easily.
If you have basic knowledge of mixing and are looking for a easy way to mix songs then Edjing is your choice. If you are newbie then don't worry Edjing makes it easy for all to mix music even if you are newbie. Let's look further about the app.

R E V I E W
FIRST LOOK

This is a first view of Edjing Mix. At first there is a short tutorial that will teach you to mix songs and show all the features of the app. You will be guided with basic of mixing like syncing 2 tracks and adding effects like airhorn, what etc. The tutorial helps to know the basic features of the app and how to use the app. Don't worry if you do not get everything you can learn the features as you go.

The Interface

So this is the basic inteface of the app. As we can see there is option to add music in the top left and top right where you can access the songs in your phone. You can also automix your songs from using automix.

Similarly, you can add different effects using FX on the bottom and also change equalizer from EQ.

The Sync function is the most easiset way to mix 2 songs but they should be of same BPM which you can see after you load a song.

The Effects

When you access the FX key there are different effects like Loop, Reverb and there are plenty of effects that you can choose from the FX menu and apply to the music you desire. These effects are special effects and there are many effects to apply from so you need to choose from different effect apply them and see the result. It's a trial and eroor process unless you are a professional and know what needs to be done .

You can also alter the musics sound with help of equalizer and equalizer has 4 categories Low, Mid, High and Gain. So, you can independently increase or decrease sound for each section from equalizer isnt it cool.

DJ Effects

That's not all there is to Edjing there are even other effects that DJ use. Click on the sampler A or B and you will get different effects. Easy DJ sounds like Clap, Kick, Snare can be added by clicking on the effect. To see more effects just click on next icon as seen on left of Air Horn.

There is one more surprise left . You can even download other samples to add to your music. Just click on Edjing Essential and there you can discover more and there are a lots of samples to choose from which you can easily download and put in action. So cool . Currently my favorite is Rise from Edjing Essential and Heavy Bass 6 from Drum and Bass.

I had a great time using the app as it has easy interface and no ads. The thing that excites me the most is the availability of free samples that you can download and mix to songs easily . Here is a mix that I created using the app.
Play here :
Download : mix_2020-01-12_12-40-39.mp3.mp3 (479.63 KB, Downloads: 82)

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Easy to use.
  • Lots of effects and samples available.
  • Record and save your tracks on mp3 format or share the link through messenger, mail etc.

Cons
  • Can only mix upto 2 songs. One cannot mix more than 2 songs.
  • Difficult to match BPM for sync and editing BPM is hard.

CONCLUSION:
If you like to mix tracks, then I believe that you should try Edjing Mix. This application is fun and easy to use. In addition, this application also features different effects and even DJ effects. Worth to try!

Additonal Information

Downloads:

Or
Edjingdjturntable_61062908.apk (21.88 MB, Downloads: 66)

Rate

Number of participants 4 Experience +55 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-01-12 03:20:23
Favorites33 RateRate

Device team

jihad.ptk1 | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Nice app. Thanks for sharing
2020-01-13 11:10:01
Regards
Md. Jihad Hossen
Device Team
Mi Community Bangladesh
Nice review. Keep it up!
2020-01-13 20:51:17

Moderador

BeingBishal | from Mi 9T Pro

Awesome Review!
2020-01-15 21:03:14

Beta Team-Global

Colin Hopper | from Mi MIX 2S

Thanks for sharing.
2020-01-15 21:14:39
awesome! thanks for sharing with us. Downloading now!
2020-01-15 21:18:01

Moderador

przybort | from Mi 9T Pro

Thanks for sharing.
2020-01-15 22:02:40

Grand Master Bunny

V. Saran | from Mi A1

Nice info
2020-01-15 22:19:34
V. Saran
Thanks
2020-01-15 22:20:51