In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Other] Pocophone F1 won't turn on! Can any help me EDL Mode?

2020-01-10 11:27:22
685 10
My Pocophone got stuck in reboot when I put to reboot, had to shut down, now I can not turn on.There is no Xiaomi Center here, I tried to reinstall rom fastboot by miflash, but my account is not allowed ...I bought the phone and now I can't solve it, next time I don't buy this brand anymore, I'm frustrated.
i contracted the support by email, but does not answer me.

30 days without Pocophone, thanks for support Xiaomi
2020-01-10 11:27:22
Favorites RateRate
And what did you expect? is a Chinese company, she wants your money and your data and you will run out of devices later, forcing you to buy another of the same brand if you are too dumb to do that

2020-01-12 07:56:28

i would like to help, but I don't have an authorized EDL Xiaomi account, I could help you for free for free :)

2020-01-12 17:15:59
there was a time when Xiaomi allowed EDL access to some accounts (I wonder why she did it) nowadays she doesn't release, but there are a lot of people who have this account and no one will want to help you, unfortunately would tell you to sell the dead cell phone and buy another brand
2020-01-13 12:30:43
Hi there!

Which region are you from? Unfortunately, we can't authorize EDL accounts here in the community. You would need to visit any authorized service centers for EDL flashing. Since your region doesn't have any official centers, you may as well try out any trusted 3rd party centers for EDL flashing (if they have authorized accounts).
2020-01-15 04:48:43
happybuddhist replied at 2020-01-15 07:48:43
Hi there!

Which region are you from? Unfortunately, we can't authorize EDL accounts here in the community. You would need to visit any authorized service centers for EDL flashing. Since your region doesn't have any official centers, you may as well try out any trusted 3rd party centers for EDL flashing (if they have authorized accounts).

i from Brazil, "unofficial" on the black market? don't you think this is wrong? i tried and lost money that way and it didn't work out, don't you think you should improve this support system officially?
2020-01-15 20:19:05
sad completely frustrated

Moderador

happybuddhist | from app

Neg4sonic
i from Brazil, "unofficial" on the black market? don't you think this is wrong? i tried and lost money that way and it didn't work out, don't you think you should improve this support system officially?

Yes, I know. But here in the community, we Moderators are also users like you. We don't authorize EDL flashing here due to that reason. I've heard many users having issues with no service centers in their region, but that's an issue that the market development team has to address. Also, I don't mean to give your device to the black market to fix it. I'm suggesting that if you have any trusted 3rd party service centers (dealing with all OEMs), then that could be an option too.
2020-01-15 20:22:37
xiaomi has horrible customer support, there shouldn't be a reason that they block customers from unbricking their devices. If i've bricked phones in the past, like Samsunge devices there is always a way to undo it - or with iPhone you can just plug it into Itunes and restore, What really pisses me off is that Xiaomi themselves released the stock firmware that bricked my phone, Something to do with mixing up the slot A and B boot. This is my firsy and last Xiaomi device!
2020-01-16 16:20:37
mewcatchew replied at 2020-01-16 19:20:37
xiaomi has horrible customer support, there shouldn't be a reason that they block customers from unbricking their devices. If i've bricked phones in the past, like Samsunge devices there is always a way to undo it - or with iPhone you can just plug it into Itunes and restore, What really pisses me off is that Xiaomi themselves released the stock firmware that bricked my phone, Something to do with mixing up the slot A and B boot. This is my firsy and last Xiaomi device!

i never had Xiaomi, I was thinking of buying one and started researching support and stuff like that, the way support doesn't exist, just see the answers from the admins and even the support email service where they say it in your face for you to go to another country for support, or even pay for black market support. If a global company treats its customers this way without any support, I believe it is not good to sell their products globally ... so I will not have any Xiaomi device and I will not recommend it to anyone
2020-01-16 21:15:21
Showtek replied at 2020-01-16 21:15:21
i never had Xiaomi, I was thinking of buying one and started researching support and stuff like that, the way support doesn't exist, just see the answers from the admins and even the support email service where they say it in your face for you to go to another country for support, or even pay for black market support. If a global company treats its customers this way without any support, I believe it is not good to sell their products globally ... so I will not have any Xiaomi device and I will not recommend it to anyone

Well said. If they had even ways for me unbrick my phone myself i'd be fine with that, but they don't and they actually block you from doing it.
2020-01-17 08:49:18
Simple problem to solve, but they blocked the accounts of making Flash EDL, in short it made you a **, spent money buying in their store, now you have no cell phone and you will have to pay someone to enter your PC remotely. Seriously don't buy anything from Xiaomi anymore
2020-01-31 09:58:02