In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Band 3

[Discussion] Mi Band 4 Could not save message

2019-12-29 20:42:07
500 2
Mi band 4 here. Bought one as a gift, managed to sign up a new account on 25/12 without issues. Tried mine yesterday (28/12) on a couple of devices (android and ios), tried vpn via China, Japan to no avail. The animation for saving takes different amounts of time before stating "could not save" this means this is not a hardware issue but a remote server one. It's appauling how Xiaomi deal with customer service (non existant). For this reason only (not their equipment) I will never by anything from them again and will tell others not to do so either. The only thing left is to wait until this gets fixed. It's sunday so I reckon this will not happen until at least 0000-0200 GMT on 30/12..
2019-12-29 20:42:07
Favorites RateRate

Super moderator

Torlyn | from app

I have passed on the issue to headquarters , sadly not much more I can do from my end. And yes, you are right, the servers are down and other people have had the same issue.
2019-12-30 02:58:01

Rookie Bunny

jerry486 Author |

this seems to be working fine now
2019-12-30 05:49:08