In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Discussion] Is Mi Community A Dating Site?

2019-12-26 17:44:50
800 16
I've already received a dating request from a user who joined just a few hours before contacting me. Admin, kindly avail the option of blocking such users. I'm a married man. Another thing...is our data safe here really? Sometimes I want to participate in the photography challenges but I am afraid of uploading my images. I don't know if someone will use them against me. So admin kindly work on such issues
2019-12-26 17:44:50
Favorites RateRate
Banned that user.  Please read more here : https://c.mi.com/thread-2757703-1-0.html
2019-12-26 18:14:24

Ex-SMod , PM to current mods for any issues
READ :
General SF Rules | Global Fans SF Rules

Advanced Bunny

Bram6 Author | from Redmi Note 8

Aniket Kundu
Banned that user.  Please read more here : https://c.mi.com/thread-2757703-1-0.html

Thanks.
2019-12-26 18:22:46
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #3
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #4
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #5
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #6
brainstorm21 replied at 2020-02-06 10:39:07
                        Hey everyone so I think that this is true, but sometimes none of them can really help you find the perfect partner you're looking for. In any case, I had a problem in which I could not find a partner for a long time, since many partners came across far enough from my ideal. However, on various forums I found several articles about dating sites where I also found an article about site de rencontre gratuit that can potentially help me in my personal life. However does anyone know if I should try ?                       

Thanks for your reply, I think that I should try it.
2020-02-06 21:55:36

Master Bunny

Sarge7 | from Redmi Note 5

The World Wide Web is what it is .
It is not a medium that can always be strictly controlled .
   Those that wish to advertise their services will do so and it's up to us to report their posts and accounts for deletion .
Anything you share on the internet can be copied and shared whether it is this platform or any other platform .

2020-02-06 23:26:28
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #9
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #10