In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 9/SE/T/T Pro/Lite

[Other] Mi 9T Pro: Battery Drain Fast, MIUI (Google) Dialer, Contacts, Messages. How to

2019-12-25 00:04:29
4389 21
Dear Xiaomi users,
I have changed my old Xiaomi mobile to the new one Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro everything would be great – specs. and everything else. I really like many products of Xiaomi company, but I wouldn't even have thought I'd have so much troubles with my new Mi 9T Pro. There is some very annoying problems and do not know how to solve it. I have spent many hours and try many things, but still do not know how to solve and fix it, so I decide to write here and hope that someone can help me, because all these things just drives me crazy!

1. BATTERY:
The battery drains very fast and I think it is too fast than usual. I have this phone Mi 9T Pro only 2-3 days. When I unpacked and turn it on battery was on 66% and drain really fast (I just was checking all settings and etc. as usual for new mobile phone). When the battery level reached 20% I plug into charger and fully charged to 100% it was about 00:00 there was no backround apps, no wifi, mobile data, gps, sound or anything who can drain battery. When I fully charged to 100% at 00:00 till morning 8:00 when I woke up I just go to check my phone and I was very unsatisfied when I saw that it left only 90% of battery when mobile was only standby mode. Are you guys have the same problem as me? Maybe it is a bug and problem of the new MIUI version which are on my phone? :(

MIUI Global 11 Stable 11.0.3.0 (QFKEUXM),
Android version: 10 QKQ1.190825.002

Even my 2 years old mobile phone who has 4100 battery holds much better than the new Mi 9T Pro. :( How can I solve this problem with battery? Maybe I need to do more charge and discharge sessions and it will holds better? Since the phone new and I have only 2-3 days and I did only 2 times full charge, maybe later battery will holds better?

2. How to get back MIUI messages/dialer/contacts:
On the old phone I was had MIUI 11 version and Xiaomi dialer/messages/contacts I like it very much, all functions and everything was just awesome! Now I have been noticed that these things changed very drastically and I don’t like Google at all, I just hate, because it makes many problems. Is there any way to go and use MIUI dialer,contacts, messages? Maybe in future updates this thing will be solved? Why we can't choose what we want and use MIUI? Why we are forced to stay only with Google?

3. CONTACTS:
Because now contacts, dialer and messages are with Google not with MIUI, I get another very annoying problems with my contacts. When I stay with Mi account everything is okay I see my friends and all people who are with phone numbers, but when I go to the Gmail app. and add my few email accounts who I always use, then on the phone contact list immediately appear hundreds of people with emails and mixed with my normal phone numbers contacts. Does anyone know how to fix it? How to solve that problem with gmail emails who appear on contacts list? When I go and delete my gmail account everything back to normal again, when I add the same problem appears.

2019-12-25 00:04:29
Favorites1 RateRate

Rookie Bunny

1776538481 Author | from Mi 9T Pro

Does no one have the same issues as me? Or no one have answers to my problems? :)
2019-12-27 02:10:07

Pro Bunny

Dadovvv | from Mi 9T Pro

quoteurl=home.php?mod=space&uid=17765384811776538481/url
Does no one have the same issues as me? Or no one have answers to my problems? :)/quote

well u are not alone, but unfortunately no fix or even statement from xioami about googles app instead miui. For battery i think they need to improve in future updates, android 10 is not so good optimized yet on miui 11 i think. For miui contact, message and dialer go here and vote MI Dialer/ MI message/ MI contact/ PETITION-REQUEST  urlhttps://c.mi.com/thread-2672429-1-0.html?t=1577388977781/url

Or u can install idian rom, same as global and eeu but have miui apps
2019-12-27 03:39:53

Master Bunny

Danchybald | from Mi 9T Pro

phone and sms apk are not problem... they work fine...
for now only indian and indonesian ROM have MIUI dialer and SMS...
2019-12-27 07:41:28
1776538481 replied at 2019-12-26 19:10:07
Does no one have the same issues as me? Or no one have answers to my problems? :)

As for the battery, try to turn off NFC and check if it discharges more slowly.
2019-12-28 06:33:25
Due to Google new regulations, Global Stable and Global Stable EEA rom will come with Google Contacts and Dialer and Google message pre-installed instead of MIUI Dialer and Mi Message apps.
2019-12-28 15:02:38

Rookie Bunny

1753831197 | from Mi 9T Pro

i got the same problem as you bro
2019-12-28 20:20:00

Rookie Bunny

Dadovvv
well u are not alone, but unfortunately no fix or even statement from xioami about googles app instead miui. For battery i think they need to improve in future updates, android 10 is not so good optimized yet on miui 11 i think. For miui contact, message and dialer go here and vote MI Dialer/ MI message/ MI contact/ PETITION-REQUEST  https://c.mi.com/thread-2672429-1-0.html?t=1577388977781

Or u can install idian rom, same as global and eeu but have miui apps

I already voted that I also wanna see back old MI dialer, messages and contacts, because now with google not so good... And I don't like it. Now I am use for a while this phone and the battery holds better, but not so good as I wish, I also think that MIUI and Android 10 is not optimized good for the battery and need fix it more. Because the battery most important for me. Only big plus that it charges fast :)))
2020-01-01 16:02:46

Rookie Bunny

Danchybald
phone and sms apk are not problem... they work fine...
for now only indian and indonesian ROM have MIUI dialer and SMS...

I know that some people get ROM who is for India and they have Mi dialer, sms and contacts, but for me is not good, because for me very important NFC function, I always use it, but I hold this function off and a lot of other things off to save battery like dark theme on phone, no data or wifi, GPS or bluetooth when I do not use phone and etc. Screen bright only 50 %, fingerprint off, animated screen too and the battery not hold so good like my old xiaomi with 4100 battery. I hope that in future they will fix with new updates.
2020-01-01 16:09:18
1776538481 replied at 2020-01-01 09:09:18
I know that some people get ROM who is for India and they have Mi dialer, sms and contacts, but for me is not good, because for me very important NFC function, I always use it, but I hold this function off and a lot of other things off to save battery like dark theme on phone, no data or wifi, GPS or bluetooth when I do not use phone and etc. Screen bright only 50 %, fingerprint off, animated screen too and the battery not hold so good like my old xiaomi with 4100 battery. I hope that in future they will fix with new updates.

Jak tylko dostałem zgodę na odblokowanie bootloadera, zainstalowałem ROM  od Xiaomi.eu,  wersja stabilna. Działa bardzo dobrze, działają płatności Google pay na odblokowanym bootloaderze, a przede wszystkim jest dialer i sms od Xiaomi.   
2020-01-02 16:36:57

Rookie Bunny

Frank Daniel | from Mi 9 Lite

CosmoBlitz
Due to Google new regulations, Global Stable and Global Stable EEA rom will come with Google Contacts and Dialer and Google message pre-installed instead of MIUI Dialer and Mi Message apps.

como sabes que debido a nuevas regulaciones ya no podremos tener mas las app de miui??
2020-01-03 04:22:28