In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

[Contest] [Announced] Share Your Christmas Celebrations Video to Win MIX 3!

2019-12-12 11:44:45
39101 186
Announced on 7th January 2020

Hello Mi fans, we've got some awesome entries and it has been difficult to just pick one. Thanks everyone for sharing your Christmas celebrations video with us and here comes the winner:

First prize winner
Reply# 166 - FAE Patrol

Congrats FAE Patrol, please send your Real Name, Complete and clear address to raviki & Elaine2046 within 7 days from the date of announcement and failing to do so will result in your prize cancellation. Thanks everyone and Happy New Year 2020!

Hello Mi fans!

Christmas is almost here and it's the time to make merry and indulge in the joy of festive spirit. From fun secret Santas to beautiful decoration of fairy lights and Christmas firs all around, this festival of joy is all about this and more. How are you celebrating this Christmas?

To help you get in the spirit, now we wanna know how you celebrate this holiday that fills your heart with joy and reminds you of the reason for the season. All you need to do is to record your Christmas celebrations in your country with a Mi Phone and share it with us. We will pick the best video shooting from Mi fans and send a gift pack containing MIX 3!

How to participate in this contest?

1. Record a video of your Christmas celebrations using a Mi Phone and share the YouTube video link as a reply to this thread.
2. The video can contain Christmas greetings shared by you in person or the celebrations at your home or office or at your place.
3. The video should be of a good quality and it may extend upto 20 seconds.
4. Admin will select the best video based on the content, uniqueness and quality of the video.

Contest Duration (Standard Beijing Time):

16th - 25th December 2019

First Prize:
MIX 3

Note:
1. Every user can post one video in this contest.
2. Videos not recorded with a Mi phone are not eligible to win any prize.
3. Winners once announced will not be changed unless at Admin's descretion.

Merry Christmas

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +35 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-12-12 11:44:45
Favorites99 RateRate

Wizard Bunny

Joshua Romero | from MI 8 Pro

Merry Christmas everyone!! :)

https://youtu.be/vhqL_0XdARc
2019-12-16 11:48:53

Master Bunny

him kill | from Redmi Note 7

Wesołych Świąt i Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku z Sylwestrem !!))
2019-12-16 12:19:48
Redmi Note 7
Hello everyone.First of all,
Happy Christmas to everyone here,

The last year 2018 I have graduated from my college. So I and my friend la decided to do something. So we have collected the money and we bought the dresses and gifts to give those things to the Orphan children's nearest to our children. And we went to the Orphan home we spent a whole day with them and we played with them, cracking the jokes, laughing.

Don't forget that day. Today I'm really happy to share that video (captured by Redmi Note4) here.

We have the money to buy Cake piece,
But, they don't have the money to buy and even they do't have their relations to buy for them.
2019-12-16 13:20:15

Rookie Bunny

lukasestevez | from Mi A3

Nice one!
2019-12-16 13:27:10
Merry christmas
2019-12-16 14:19:45
I will update soon!
2019-12-16 14:40:18

Wai_Yan
Myanmar
Feedback Team

Master Bunny

Lokesh Ahir | from Mi MIX 2

will update soon
2019-12-16 16:00:21

Super moderator

abhijitdevnath | from Redmi 6A

Merry Christmas
2019-12-16 17:47:15
      Love Your Enemies, for They Tell Your Faults

Please use reply button to notify

Photography Team

Crazey | from Mi MIX 3

#MiRryChristmas
#ExperimentWithMi
#FromMitoYou
#OnlyMiforChristmas
Hello Everyone! Mi Merry Merry Christmas Everyone... Hope we will all be happy and blessed this coming Christmas.
2019-12-16 18:01:27

Merry Christmas
2019-12-16 18:06:54