In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

[Off-topic] #TellMi What’s the greatest gift you have ever received? The Best Story Win Redmi Note 8 Pro!

2019-12-11 21:31:08
55512 500
Announced on December 26th
Thank you for all the great Mi Stories. Final Winner for TellMi Contest is #72rebornph

Please, send your real name, complete residential address(including city, state and country name), to send your prize, along with phonenumber to Elaine2046 via PM, within 7 days from the date of announcement of thisthread. Failing to do so, you won't be able to claim your prize anymore! Thanks.

Stay tuned for our next round of contest!

Hello Mi Fans,
Mi Insider is a video column on Global Social Media platforms to encourage participation and interaction from Mi fans. For this video series, we invite Xiaomi colleagues from different departments to give Mi Fans a very unique inside view of Xiaomi products, Xiaomi Company, Xiaomi culture and Xiaomi people. This episode follows a #TellMi teaser. This time #TellMi: What’s the greatest gift you have ever received?  

From the chilly winter to the year-end holiday celebrations, December has a lot to offer. The holidays are not solely about giving and receiving presents but is fundamentally about connecting with family, friends and the wider community and that is why we want to hear from you: What is the greatest gift you have ever received?

How to Participate?
The rules are simple, all you have to do is answer the #TellMi question: What’s the greatest gift you have ever received?
The Mi Fan with the best story from the comments below will win themselves a Redmi Note 8 Pro.

Contest Time: December 12th - December 16th.

Winner Annoucement: The winner will be announced on the 25th of December.

Share your best story with us.

Rate

Number of participants 3 Experience +31 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-12-11 21:31:08
Favorites159 RateRate

Super Moderador

Katrix | from MI 6

Nice one. Will update soon
2019-12-11 21:41:43
#TellMi great initiative
2019-12-11 21:47:54
Super Moderator: Mi Mix 3, Redmi Y/S Series, MIUI Tools

Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen!

Master Bunny

Ammukutty1965 | from app

My Best and First Gift from my Sister ( My Father is passed away) is Hero Pen after my Result of 10th Public results which is the First Gift from my life still iam Keeping it in My Locker.
#HolidayWithMi
#TellMi
2019-12-11 22:07:25
God sent me best gift ever!
Back in 2017, i got little black kitten. Then, we called this little one, Niko. He is little cat, had many fleas, had mold, was lonely, thin. So sad ☹️

But, look at him now, healthy dan happy. We love Niko so much #HolidayWithMi #TellMi

2019-12-11 22:10:55
A gift is always something special for everyone. Doesn't really matter of what type it is. Whether it's your birthday present, marriage gift,  anniversary gift or the best ever gift for your birth by your parents. There are always some special moments in every body's life. So, you can define Gift as a special thing.  There are many special things in my life too or I can say special gifts that I got in my life. So, starting with my parents, they are the best gift I got (obviously, everyone thinks so). But, there are some best gifts that I got from Xiaomi in photography contest and in wallpaper contest. Yes, photography is the thing which I love it is like my "Happy" thing to do. So, recently, I won 2 gifts in 2 categories of that contest. Xiaomi gifted me for the passion that I love doing. This has been the best gift for me. It's not about the prize I got, but, it's the appreciation which I got in terms of gift. I was really happy, as I am still learning and this was my 1st achievement. Happy that people loved my work. So, I will always remember. Thank you Xiaomi and this amazing Mi Community to provide us the platform to showcase our work.
Here is a snap from the contest in which I won.

2019-12-11 22:22:47
AKASH
Photography Team

Master Bunny

SrikrishnaBabu | from Redmi Y1 Lite

My Best Gift in my life is Android Mobile from Brother .
2019-12-11 22:26:41
The greatest gifts I ever received is obviously my kids. Till now i couldn't express how happy it is for me to have them in my life and although it is not always just smooth and happy moment in growing a child but still it is a enjoyable and precious process for me.#TellMi

Here's my precious little ones.

2019-12-11 22:47:43
The best gift that I have received is my dads watch for getting good results in the Bachelors degree.
I still wear the golden watch which is quite attractive even though it has been used by my father for so many years.
2019-12-11 22:48:29

Rookie Bunny

1917780090 | from Redmi 5 Plus

My mother, God bless her, framed a photo of me and my passed away girlfriend when I was 17 in order to help ease the pain of the loss. I would attach a photo of the gift, but unfortunately I don't live with my parents anymore and the photo is still somewhere in my room and my mom is not exactly the most tech savvy person either. (She's 67) İ got that gift on my birthday, like 2 months after my girlfriend passed away. May you rest in Heaven, Ana!
2019-12-11 22:49:04

Rookie Bunny

Mr Rafoo | from Redmi Note 8

this my sweet cat ..his name is Billo rani.she have three cute child....
2019-12-11 23:20:17