In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[Best of App] Top App Reviews Collection #7: Stickman Legends, Zedge, MediBang Paint and More

2019-12-09 17:55:52
4832 45

Hey Mi Community Members,

MI App Review Team (MI ART) is built to provide you original cool app reviews and help you choose the best apps out there in the Play Store. We are hard-working to write and share many original reviews. Here you can have all our app reviews done in last month as a single collection thread.  App Review Collections are made to help you enjoy the reviews once again! All credits to the authors!! If you are also good at or interested in app reviews, please send a PM to slavin23 to join us at your convenience! Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Only parts of their reviews are quoted here! Click on Read more to get more detailed info about the app review, please check the details via the link

by Amit_Basu

Hello Mi Fans,
Hope you all are doing great! In our increasingly buzzing and dinging world, it can be really difficult to find a quiet space. But after a long and tiring day, we all need some peace and an environment to relax properly. There are various app available in play store very useful at inducing sleep and causing mind relaxation. What you need is the right sound for the right job. Today I am going to review one such app- Atmosphere: Relaxing Sounds. With the presence of this app, add a dash of nature, combine with a melody, and create your own sleep-inducing melody.
Read more...

Rapido - Rapid rides with user friendly fares in India
by imbaalu

Hello Community,
Hope you all are doing well. Today I'm going to review about India's largest bike servicing app " Rapido ". We'll know, these days everyone opting for online services like online food order, orders from e-commerce site, now this bike or cab services also included in this list. I know there are many popuar services like Uber, Ola, etc., which also offers bike services too. But, this one is the largest and exclusive bike service at present. So, let's go through the features, pro's, con's of the app.
Read more...

Hi Mi Community Members!
How are you? hope you are doing well. A lot of people loved to drawing and painting. Some people love to draw manga, anime, and even realistic one. In the past, we are using paper or canvas as drawing/painting media, but do you know if you can draw on your smartphone now? Yes, many developers have created applications to make it easy for you to draw on your smartphone. You can use stylus pen to help you draw, or even just with your fingers. Well, well... today I will share information about drawing/painting applications for your smartphones. Who's interested?
Read more...

by imbaalu

Hello commuinity people,
I hope you all are doing well. Days are passing very quickly. Especially this year 2019, passed like a blink of an eye. That's how, we entered in this third week of this month. Okay, keep all these things aside. This week, I brought you an interesting video creation tool. As I mentioned, in the caption. This " Doupai " is simple lite tool, yet powerful. As it has tons of pre-installed templates for photo and video creations.Let's have a look at the app and later, we'll discuss about the featres, pro's and con's too.
Read more...

by imbaalu

Hello Community people. well, I came with another cool app to review and I hope which will be the cool and useful app, to all of our MI community people. We'll know about, recent digital news or e-books are getting very popular day-by-day and getting immense response for the digitalization, without wasting a piece of paper. We'll come across many such apps in our daily life, about news, magazines, e-books etc.,When it comes to automobile, autosports or simply our favorite cars or bikes, we used to subscibe for hard copy of such popular magazines for few bucks, based on monthly or yearly sucscriptions. Thanks to the developrs, to bring such news and reviews about our favorite cars or bikes in a small app, with up to date content.
Read more...

Hello Mi Fans,
Hope you all are doing great! Smartphones are out constant companion now a days. And to make your phone personalized according to your taste & liking, is something we all do. Changing the wallpaper on your phone’s home screen is the most simplest way to customize your phone and can give it a whole new feel. Play store has quite long lis when it comes to wallpaper apps. But how about an app which can give all your favorite wallpapers, ringtones, notifications sounds, even games all together? Today we are going see one such app - ZEDGE Wallpapers & Ringtones.
Read more...

Hello Mi Community people,
Hope you all are doing good. Finally I could complete this month's reviews, without any interruptions. As you all know, the last review of the month will be a game and today I brought an awesome game from the popular stickman series. We'll know that, stickman series is an addictive and funny too. So here, I came with Stickman legends, a shadow fight game. The game is being developed and maintained by ZITGA PTE. LTD. So, let's see the game features, UI, pro's and con's too.
Read more...

Previous Collection:

Thank you all for reading!
And please wait for the next App Review Collection Exclusively provided by MI ART

See You All in Next Collection Thread

Rate

Number of participants 7 Experience +100 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-12-09 17:55:52
Favorites19 RateRate

Moderador

Manjeet dahiya | from Redmi Note 4

Nice collection
2019-12-09 18:42:48

Pro Bunny

Fansh1ne | from Redmi Note 8