In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Feedbacks

[Q&A] How should i disable text correction in Redmi note 7?

2019-12-09 09:37:01
125 5
Hey guys. i just wanted to know that how should i disable text correction in my redmi note 7 forever. it is really annoying you know it's good to see for me to know where of my text is wrong and fix it quickly but using this feature also prevents me to type texts faster, which is in higher piority for me. so please just throw a way in front of me; i also wonder that is there a way to disbale text correction without using computer and unlocking phone and bla bla.. cause i red this from a blog.
2019-12-09 09:37:01
Favorites RateRate

Feedback Team

Sampath madurai | from Redmi Note 7

Dear user
Thanks for your report in feedback subforum, kindly disable it through your keyboard settings.
Thanks
2019-12-09 10:51:20

Rookie Bunny

BlodBth Author | from Redmi Note 7

Sampath madurai
Dear user
Thanks for your report in feedback subforum, kindly disable it through your keyboard settings.
Thanks

there's no such a option in there
2019-12-09 10:57:02

Feedback Team

Sampath madurai | from Redmi Note 7

BlodBth
there's no such a option in there

Dear user
Thanks for your reply, kindly mention which keyboard you are using.
Thanks
2019-12-09 11:07:51

Rookie Bunny

it's a native one named klid board 2
should a call to customer service for my problem or ..
2019-12-09 11:26:18

Rookie Bunny

Finally i figured out
It's a option in keyboard settings called 'spell checker' that should simply turn off. for those who may have same problem i attach its destination
2019-12-18 06:06:26