In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Netherlands

[Product] annoying problem with the Google Assistant; it keeps activating itself

2019-12-03 03:01:46
1216 6
Hi,

I have a Mi 9 Global Version, running MIUI Global 11.0.5 and every now and then Google Assistant seems to take over.
While navigating or listening to music, when this occurs it won't stop until i leave it as is... Google Assistant will start itself in front, even while i have disabled it. It acts like someone is pressing the AI button and i can't seems to stop it.

I am under the impression that it is a system bug... but is it??
2019-12-03 03:01:46
Favorites RateRate

Advanced Bunny

Timdoll | from MI 8 Pro

Your can try to uninstalled it😅
2019-12-03 22:45:41
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #2

Rookie Bunny

Marmachine Author | from MI 9

Timdoll
Your can try to uninstalled it😅

nope, unsuccesful
2020-04-18 01:16:14

Rookie Bunny

tatay74 | from Redmi 5A

hi there I'm so thankful about this site may I can find now are friend here hope so.....
2020-06-10 07:56:10

Rookie Bunny

Marmachine Author | from MI 9

Found a solution! On (most) Mi9 the AI (smart) button is causing trouble. You can assing and disable functions to that button on the left, personally i never use it. So, go to settings, in the search field at the top you type "AI", next you will see the option to go to settings for the AI-button, go there and disable all! Then you're done. Good luck!
2020-06-10 14:03:39

Rookie Bunny

Jordy963 | from Redmi Note 8T

I've had similar issues that turned out to be my (almost) broken earphones giving the signal to open Google assistant. (I found that out using a keylogger)
2020-08-15 00:42:19