In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI Tips & Tricks

[] MIUI 11 Wallpaper Carousel

2019-11-28 19:15:50
967 4
I'm having problems with the wallpaper carousel. Never been able to use it and Playstore says it's not compatible with my mi9 (global ROM). I downloaded the app and installed it anyway  but it doesn't let me choose photos or set any options.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Rob
2019-11-28 19:15:50
Favorites1 RateRate

Admin

Torlyn |

I believe it only works if your region is set outside of the EU, like the old themes app
2019-11-28 21:37:34

Pro Bunny

spaceprobe | from app

correct , if you stay on UK then best to delete it to avid issues with wallpapers you may be using
2019-11-29 18:22:39

Rookie Bunny

robiom Author | from app

Thanks for the information. I've uninstalled the wallpaper carousel but that still leaves me with the problem where the system sees an error. it displays the error message "No photos selected" when the phone goes to sleep.
Any suggestions on correcting the erro
Rob
2019-11-30 05:56:14

Rookie Bunny

robiom Author | from app

In an attempt to sort the error I've changed my region to US but that just gave me a few more wallpapers. So then changed it to Hong Kong as no China showing in region selection. Same result so just put it back to UK as the region. This is really frustrating and doing my OCD no good at all. I really hope Xaomi will do something about this. The EU is a huge market and if parts of MIUI 11 is not working for it that won't go down too well.
Thanks for all your suggestions, I really appreciate it.
Rob
2019-11-30 22:46:51