In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI Tools

[Other] Quick-ball bug in MiUI 11

2019-11-26 13:59:48
1175 2
They should add a "Expand notification shade" shortcut feature to the Quickball.
Would be a life-saver on big devices.
I already use the "One-handed mode" shortcut in quickball (Since I use full-screen Nav gestures), but it stops working each time I restart the phone. (Which is bad, since I have scheduled phone Turn On-Off for every night)
Also, Long-Press power button to fire Google Assistant breaks each time I restart the phone. Just shows usual Power Button menu, instead of firing up the G-Assistant.
2019-11-26 13:59:48
Favorites1 RateRate

Rookie Bunny

⋖bey⋗ | from app

Experiencing same issue with reboot causing unresponsive One-Handed Mode. After each boot up I must manually disable then re-enable in order to swipe from home button to enter OHM, a further inconvenience is the lack of a shortcut for this setting to simplify this irksome bug
2020-04-11 21:37:48

Rookie Bunny

Kappas | from app

a bit late to the party, but i think you probably have an app that requires accessibility turned on, or have enabled an accessibility menu or something else accessibility related. Try turning off all accessibility options and try again
2020-09-07 03:14:55