In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 8/Pro/8T

[Tips] Bug Reporting & Feature Request Made Easier In MIUI 11

2019-11-25 01:06:35

29,409 110
I can not report this route as it need me to be logged into Mi account, and i do not use any mi stuff on my phone.
Not mi account - not mi browser - not mi videos - not mi music - not mi share and so on ( wish i could delete that stuff )

Anyway i am on MIUI 11 Beta Stable Global MIUI V11.0.3.0.QFAMIXM

And the items to be displayed on the screen while off do not work after the update, i use to have a clock there but it is gone now, and no matter what i select in settings it is not displayed on the dark screen.

Also since i use a clock there ( when it work ) i really wish i could remove the clock on the lock screen, so i do not have 2 clocks in a row.
Really if i have phone open and i want to see the clock i just swipe down from the top and see a nice "big" clock my old eyes can read, with white letters on a black / grey background.
So no need to the forced clock on lock screen.
Also in regard to lock screen info and the screen in general, it like the 3 buttons on the bottom of the LCD screen are always white, so if you have a white background you can not see it anyway.
I think these letter color should change automatic to a color in contrast to the background color.
The same are the case for all letters, like APP names ASO, always white so on white background you can not see it.
2019-11-25 15:21:06
Reply Report
I have to add to my report, when the phone have been on and plugged into a charger, when the screen then time out and go to dark, the things i want to see there are there alright.
But if not plugged into charger and screen time out it just go dark with the fingerprint graphics and no clock as selected.
2019-11-26 14:34:37
Reply Report
Okay adding again, cuz now for no reason i can think off i now have the clock on the dark screen, and always even if phone have not been near a charger.

The 3 buttons on the bottom of the screen are also black now when i use a white background.

The clock and writing on the lock screen are still white so can not be seen on white background, and same go for APP names and folder names ( i have stuffed all of those into a single folder on my "desktop" as i cant have that spammed in shortcuts / APPs.

I have no idea what have happened, i have not even rebooted my phone since i first posted.
Its like things just suddenly decided to work on their own.
2019-11-27 19:28:05
Reply Report
Only here ( on PC )  i can not do it on the phone as i don't have a mi account.
2019-11-27 19:40:02
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

3 Days Check-In
7 Days Check-In
21 Days Check-In
40 Days Check-In
70 Days Check-In
100 Days Check-In
New Home