In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Q&A] problem with earpice

2019-11-17 23:58:20
152 3
When i answe a call i barly hear the voice of the other side my phone is updated i try everything include try to clean the earpice
if i will replace the earpice it will fix the problem or this is software problem?
i checked the cit and from there i also hear very weak?
Someone face this problem and can tell me how to fix
Poco f1 global
2019-11-17 23:58:20
Favorites RateRate
Did you try with other earpice? If it happens in other earpiece, it might problem of phone but if  it does not happen in other earpiece, then it means the earpiece you are using has problem. Also, try with other mobile phones for double checking.
2019-11-18 00:32:34
MIUI Device Team l POCOPHONE F1

Rookie Bunny

1601511810 Author | from app

JBJ2
Did you try with other earpice? If it happens in other earpiece, it might problem of phone but if  it does not happen in other earpiece, then it means the earpiece you are using has problem. Also, try with other mobile phones for double checking.

i mean the call speaker inside the phone
2019-11-18 00:35:16

happybuddhist | from app

Hi there!
Since the earpiece didn't work well while running CIT, it could be hardware issue. But before replacing, try a factory reset. Sometimes it may fix the issue. If issue persists, kindly visit a service center for a replacement.
Cheers! :-)
2019-11-18 01:08:33