I dont know when exactly its start, but my redmi note 7 suddenly cant get the internet connection when connected to my router. After my own research i think one of the possible cause of this is MIUI 10. Here is more detail from what i found :|
1. Its absolutely not the internet / router / slow connection problem because my old device (redmi 3s) and my notebook can connect just fine with avg speed of 20 Mbps.
2. What strange is, when i tried to connect to my notebook portable hotspot (which is connected to my router), my phone can get the internet connection, but if it connect directly, it cant get the internet connection.
3. I already tried hard reset my router (to erase the possibility that it caused by my personal settings on the router), but its still the same.
4. Already tried to reset my phone, turn off-on airplane mode,
5. Already check that there is no vpn running
6. Got IP from DHCP so there should be no problem with IP assignment / dns
So, anyone have solution for this?
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .