In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Feedbacks

[Bug] MIUI 11 Mi Doc Print application

2019-11-08 13:06:43
272 5
There is some issue on the Print app in the Mi Doc keep sending this to my printer
Next is the new mi print service could not find my printer

Only my print services works

2019-11-08 13:06:43
Favorites RateRate

Feedback Team

wai_yan | from Mi Note 3

Dear user, Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly try to clear the data of the System printing service app form the setting-installed app then reboot your device once and check. Thanks.
2019-11-08 15:25:04

Advanced Bunny

Chan Jun Hao Author | from Mi MIX 2S

wai_yan
Dear user, Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly try to clear the data of the System printing service app form the setting-installed app then reboot your device once and check. Thanks.

The System Printing Service still cannot find my printer. As I am using Samsung printer.
2019-11-09 00:12:58

Feedback Team

wai_yan | from Mi Note 3

Chan Jun Hao
The System Printing Service still cannot find my printer. As I am using Samsung printer.

Dear user, Thank you for your reply, Kindly try to clear the data of Print Service Recommendation service, Print spooler and System printing service then reboot your device once and check. Thanks
2019-11-09 02:46:27

Advanced Bunny

Chan Jun Hao Author | from Mi MIX 2S

wai_yan
Dear user, Thank you for your reply, Kindly try to clear the data of Print Service Recommendation service, Print spooler and System printing service then reboot your device once and check. Thanks

Tried, your method still can't work
2019-11-09 02:56:09
Just cannot find the app on my note 10!
2019-11-18 05:37:21