In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Discussion] Google play protect issue after update to miui 11

2019-11-07 14:49:14
490 4
After I update to miui 11 my phone shows that isn't certified by Google play protect. It's a bug or what?
2019-11-07 14:49:14
Favorites RateRate
Try to reset cache and data of Google Play Store. If this does not help, try cache and data of Play Service too.
For me, it shows as certified. I am using MIUI 11 too.
2019-11-07 20:31:23
MIUI Device Team l POCOPHONE F1 & Redmi 8
When did you update to MIUI 11? If you had updated when it the ROM was still in Beta Stable, chances are that Google detects your device running a Beta ROM, and that could be the reason for that. Try what's mentioned in comment #1. If issue persists, download the full Recovery ROM and flash it through the updater once again.

Cheers! :-)
2019-11-07 20:51:54

Advanced Bunny

cristi28buc Author | from app

happybuddhist
When did you update to MIUI 11? If you had updated when it the ROM was still in Beta Stable, chances are that Google detects your device running a Beta ROM, and that could be the reason for that. Try what's mentioned in comment #1. If issue persists, download the full Recovery ROM and flash it through the updater once again.

I tried but it says the same. Maybe because I have unlocked bootloader?
2019-11-13 02:05:29
cristi28buc replied at 2019-11-13 12:35:29
I tried but it says the same. Maybe because I have unlocked bootloader?

Yes. That would be the reason. Unlocked devices are technically "unsafe" and is not certified by PlayStore. I use an unlocked device too, but I also use Magisk which passes SafetyNet. So it's certified. But that's not the case always. But don't worry with PlayStore certification - it won't hinder your normal usability of the device or the app.

2019-11-13 02:54:56