In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 8/SE/EE/Lite/Pro

[Q&A] MIUI 11 on MI8 11.0.6.0 PEAMIXM

2019-11-05 14:29:10

2,907 11
Confirmed UK Update two days ago.

Installed but most disappointed, battery drains quickly and for me, most of the added features are superfluous.
The biggest disappointment is the base Operating System remains to be Android 9 Pie which promotes an underlying deception even though the Download ROM page states '(MIUI10)', it doesn't excuse no Android 10.

ReFlashed MIUI 10 but now there's a persistent Update notification icon.
May Update again just to get rid of that notification sometime in the future, dependent on my ability to resist OCD.

Hope you all have a terribly horrible miserable time.
Bah Humbug.

2019-11-08 20:00:24
Reply Report
Downgraded and clean Flashed MIUI10 then Updated to MIUI11 + Clearing Cache, seems to have solved the battery drain issue so I'm now content with MIUI 11 BUT..................... strangely I feel disappointed to be using MIUI 11 because....

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Th ... t-now.441211.0.html

Hope MIUI Developers read the Link and be enlightened to what majority of people think of the image of Xiaomi for promoting a shambolic MIUI 11 as it's akin to deception.
2019-11-21 10:28:52
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright©2010-2021 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list