In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Other] Katrix's Journey from an Egg to Outer World

2019-11-03 01:22:08
656 23
Hello everyone,

Nayan here, probably you know me by nickname - Katrix. You guys must be thinking why I use the name Katrix instead of my real name. Katrix is my online nickname. I am Nayan Hadke from Nagpur, India. I completed my education in Mechanical Engineering. Currently I am in search of a job. This would have gotten me depressed but I have this amazing community to keep myself busy with. I met some wonderful people here.

I started my journey as a MIUI Beta Tester on MIUI Global Forum back in 2016. Afterwards I joined MIUI Resources Team. Eventually I  got promoted to moderator position in App section and then Super Moderator post. It's been a long and wonderful journey of ups and downs. I love being here.

Currently I manage 5 subforums on Global community:
  • Themes
  • Wallpaper
  • App
  • Tips and Tricks
  • Mi Notebook

In my daily activity on Mi Global Community, I check for new threads posted by my team members. I try my level best to solve the user queries raised in the subforums assigned to me. I try them to answer as soon as possible so their problem will resolve at earliest. I help in managing various Resources teams with the help of my fellow moderators. I also assist my team members and fellow moderators to resolve their problems and conflicts, if any. I guide them as well as encourage them to post quality content as much as possible.

Being a Super Moderator I keep an eye on the day to day job of team members and moderators is going well as expected or not. When team members post quality threads, I do recommend those threads to admin for further promotion in Community website and app feature columns. I have also prepared some guide threads for team members as well as general users in App and Themes section.

I am normally posting Weekly Collection threads in Wallpaper and Themes subforums. Recently I started two weekly tips and tricks as well as informative article series, one is "Droid Knowledge & Tips" and another is "Windows Insights".

Beside assisting fellow mods in daily moderation activities, as of now I am mentoring one Intern Moderator of Photography Subforum.

I don't have a long list of achievements but I will share the one I cherish more than anything. My first achievement was getting selected as a Resources Moderator. Resources section is a big section and getting selected was theachievement in itself.
I also got "Super helper of month" reward in September 2019.

Here is the list of my popular threads:

My future plans for this community -
Short term - First I want to help community to reach 500K members by the end of this year end and for that I plan to bring more collection from Resources subforums and more quality tips and trick to our fellow users.

Long term - I want to make this community healthy, peaceful place to hangout. This is my perfect place to relax, work with people from different countries, cultures, and social status.

Haha, if you reached here, thanks for reading and sorry for the long boring story. This community helped me meet new people in life. I want to thanks all mods/smod of this community also previous Global forum. Special thanks to @slavin23 for mentoring me and guiding me in my intern days. Super thanks to super woman of this community @Elaine2046 for supporting me throughout the journey. She single handedly manage whole community. A big kudos to her. Thanks to all my co-mods whom I didn't mention but you all have special place in my heart

Regards,
Katrix.

Rate

Number of participants 13 Experience +225 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-11-03 01:22:08
Favorites1 RateRate

Bunny tiểu học

6251788396 | from Mi 9T Pro

2019-11-03 01:51:42
Amazing Journey
2019-11-03 01:58:38