Greetings Dear Mi Fans,
Mi Smart Band 4 is launched Globally in India on 17th September 2019, which is the 1st wearable Mi Fitness Band with colorful AMOLED display. It features the biggest 0.95 inch AMOLED display, among the Mi Fitness Bands till date. And yes, it's 135 mAh battery lasts more than 20 days on an average use. Let's meet your newest Fitness Partner!
While the lower half is dark black embossed with the multi-reflecting number 4 & name of the product i.e. Mi Smart Band 4 with some highlited features, at the bottom.
Both the lateral sides are printed with Highlited Features accompanied by the multireflecting illustrative icons, against the dark black background.
The rear of the box has deatails about the product & manufacturer, contents of the package & quality assurig bar codes etc. as usual.
Both top & bottom has the openings sealed with Stickings to ensure that you get the genuine product out of the box.
After opening the box, you can pull out a tray holding the contens of the package. Mi Smart Band 4 comes already fitted in the Band Strap & clearly visible in the package while the other contents are placed in the compartments. A small compartment contains Charging Cable while the Large Compartment holds the User manual.
A purely customised charging cable can be used with any compatible charging adapter, that's why! adapter is not included in the box.
A user manual included comes in English as well as some other regional languages across the world. So, the box contais a Mi Smart Band 4, a Charging Cable & User Manual.
Mi Smart band 4 is ready to use out of the box, if it has a sufficient charge. Mine was dead, so I'd charged it for about half an hour. After charging, you can see that it asks you to Pair First! Yeah, me too thought that it should have displayed the homescreen by default, but it's for security measures, so that the owner could be the 1st one to use it, by pairing the band with your phone & in turn to your Xiaomi or Google Account etc.
After pairing, it displays the homescreen with time, date, steps count & battery remaining. Wow, it really soothes eyes to see the Mi Smart Band 4 with a colorful display.
Can you believe that Mi Smart Band 4 looks more stunning than any of the Mi Bands till date! Just have a look at the picture below depicting Mi Smart Band 4, Mi Band 3 & Mi Band 2 & decide yourself.
Comparative Features Overview Against Mi Band 3:
1. A colored display looks more vibrant as compared to the B&W display of the Mi Band 3. You can spot the difference right away from the homescreens of the both.
2. Yeah, both bands support almost all the similar basic functions but Mi Smart Band 4 seems much precisely organised to make it easier to use.
3. Mi Smart Band 4 features a larger colorful display as compared to the Mi Band 3, which makes it notifications friendly i.e. the notifications on paired phone could be viewed on Mi Smart Band 4 very easily & clearly.
4. Pedometer in Mi Smart Band 4 is quite more accurate as compared to the Mi Band 3. However, the pedometer in Mi Band 3 is more sensitive & counts even just a small movement of leg as a step.
5. Heart Rate sensor is much more accurate on Mi Smart Band 4, while it takes more time to measure the heart rates as compared to the Mi Band 3.
6. Mi Smart Band 4 allows you to set lockscreen, brightness, screen auto-off time, reboot the module whenever required, while Mi band 3 didn't have these features.
7. Colorful watch faces looks cool & crispier as compared to the B&W faces of the Mi Band 3.
8. Mi Band 3 was able to show only one option at a time while Mi Smart Band 4 shows multiple options to choose from at the same time.
9. Mi Smart Band 4 allows you to set upto 3 alarms right from the module while you need Mi Fit App to set the alarms on Mi Band 3.
10. Mi Band 4 shows weather info alongwith location, however Mi Band 3 shows only weather info for the location set on phone without displaying it on the screen. Also, you can view forecast in a single screen on Mi Smart Band 4.
Hope, it'll help you to decide whether to upgrade to Mi Smart Band 4 from Mi Band 3 or earlier or not. It's all for now, see you soon with some more interesting topic in Unboxing With Prince, till then enjoy with MI.
Special thanks to @Elaine2046 & Mi Gadgets Subforum Management Team!
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .