Greetings all Mi Fans!
MIUI 11 China Stable ROM has been released by phase to all different Xiaomi and Redmi devices.
If you are using MIUI 11 China Beta ROM now,
you can switch back to MIUI 11 China Stable ROM in just a few simple steps.
Let's find out how to switch back to MIUI 11 China Stable ROM!
(1) Make sure Mi Account is signed in.
The option "Switch to stable ROM" will be seen when the device is logged in with an Mi Account.
(2) Click into "Settings" and Select "My device".
(3) Click on "MIUI version" and click on the "3-dots"at the top-right corner.
(4)Select "Switch to stable ROM".
(5) The reminder for "Switch to stable ROM" will be appeared for 10 seconds
and Click "Ok".
(6) The stable ROM will be downloaded.
(7) After the stable is downloaded completely, Click on "Reboot now".
(8) Click on "Next" followed by "Ok"
to proceed with the switching back to MIUI China Stable ROM!
Kindly note that switch back to stable ROM will erase all personal data!
Make sure to back up everything in your phone.
(9) Click on "Cancel switching" to stay with MIUI 11 China Beta ROM!
That's all about how to switch from MIUI 11 China Beta ROM
to MIUI 11 China Stable ROM!
Do you think that this tutorial is helpful to all MIUI China ROM users?
Let's comment below!
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .