In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Lounge] A Stroll Through MIUI 11 & Redmi Note 8 Pro Launch Event in India!

2019-10-17 00:54:00
6599 63

Hi Mi Fans,

Xioami just launched MIUI 11 and Redmi Note 8 Pro in India yesterday. and I got the opportunity to attend the Grand launch event in New Delhi. Well, I was fortunate enough to join MIUI 9 and MIUI 10 launch event also. Like the previous times, this time also I was completely amazed by the Mega Show. Today I am gonna share some of the photos
from the launch event with our fellow Mi fans .

Mi fans were seen standing in the long queue

Xiaomi Everywhere!

And here comes the photos of the beautiful venue. The Launch event took place at KD Jadhav Indoor Hall, IG Indoor Stadium, ITO Delhi.

A Place for our Mi Fans

A mandatory selfie!

Our Managing Director of Xiaomi India with the Mi fans

Now let's enter the venue. I am sure you all must be waiting to see what awaits us inside. We were first gifted with the cute & white I Love MI T-shirt. What can be a better way to express our - Mi Fans' love for Xiaomi. Do you want the T-Shirt?

Mi Fans getting ready to finally enter the auditorium.

This was one of the biggest launch event ever held by Xiaomi India. More than 1400 Mi Fans traveled from different parts of India to attend the launch. Even one Mi fan traveled 20 hours to get to the event. And here I met one of our super active Moderator Manjeet Dahiya. It was the first time I met him in person. And as I assumed, he was a hard core Mi Fan. talking constantly about his journey with Xiaomi and Mi Community. It was really nice to meet him. Hope to meet you soon again bro!

Mi Fans geared up for the launch event!

Here is the main stage of our launch.

Finally, the launch event kicks off. After talking about the immense success of Xiaomi in India, we were taken to the products of the day one by one. First came Mi Air Purifier 2C. It is designed exclusively for India with dual filtration technology, True HEPA filter and much more. Then arrived the most awaited MIUI 11. MIUI 11 brings brand new optimized modern UI design focused on content viewing. If you want to know more about MIUI 11 visit here. After the successful presentation of MIUI 11 we got to meet Redmi Note 8 and Note 8 Pro. Redmi Note series is all about power and performance and Note 8 series gonna surely level up the performance more than ever.

At the end of the event, as promised by Xiaomi India earlier all the Mi Fans who attended the launch event were gifted with Mi Causal Backpack and Rs 999 voucher to buy their favorite Mi products on Mi Store. Well it does not end here. There was arrangements of lunch for the Mi fans as well. Some mouth-watering pizza was waiting for us outside.

Here goes the photo of my companion- the lovely casual backpack!

Some photos from the Experiential Corner for attendees to try out our new product. It was an awesome experience to feel the 64MP Quad Camera Beast on hand.

Mi Air Purifier 2C

Our Mi Fans exploring the Experience Zone

That was all about the grand launch event.
Huge congratulations to the entire MIUI and Mi India Team for hosting such an amazing and successful launch event. Attending these events and seeing our Mi Fans' love and passion for the brand makes me very happy every single time. I wish I could get the chance to attend the launch event of MIUI 12, 13, 14 and so on. hahahaha....

A small note for our Indian Mi Fans, Redmi Note 8 will be available for INR Rs. 9,999(4GB+64GB) and INR Rs. 12,999(6GB+128GB) and Redmi Note 8 Pro for INR Rs. 14,999(6GB+64GB), INR Rs. 15,999(6GB+128GB), INR Rs. 17,999(8GB+128GB). Get your hands on the all-new Redmi Note 8 series smartphones starting October 21st exclusively on mi.com, amazon.in and Mi home.

And for the Mi Fans who are waiting eagerly for MIUI 11, it would be rolled out in phases starting from 22nd October. Last but not the least if you want to have a recap of the launch event visit Here

Special Thanks to Manjeet Dahiya for some of the awesome shots.

Thank you everyone for reading!
Do you want to attend Xiaomi launch events?

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +40 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-10-17 00:54:00
Favorites10 RateRate
Thank you for sharing your experience with us!
2019-10-17 01:38:45
Nice photos
2019-10-17 01:42:14

Feedback Team

Sampath madurai | from Redmi Note 7

Thanks for sharing
2019-10-17 01:42:18

BeingBishal | from MI 9 SE

Thanks for sharing with us!
2019-10-17 01:54:08

Master Bunny

m.wael.eg | from Redmi Note 5

Thanks For Sharing
2019-10-17 01:54:08
Mi Pilot Tester
Write By M.Wael.EG
Facebook Profile
Telegram Chat

Pro Bunny

mikica | from Mi 9T Pro

thanks for sharing
2019-10-17 02:09:19

Pro Bunny

Tin Naing Zaw | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Thanks.
2019-10-17 02:11:39

Advanced Bunny

M.F.Ateeb | from Mi 9T

Looks cool  
2019-10-17 02:46:49

Advanced Bunny

6251788396 | from Mi 9T Pro

I Love you...mi.....in.iran Shiraz
2019-10-17 04:56:53

Manjeet dahiya | from Redmi Note 4

What a moment. Hope I will met you back again very soon.
2019-10-17 05:18:50