In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A3

[Q&A] How to block YouTube Adds?

2019-10-11 11:05:02
975 14
MI A3 YouTube on stock Android showing extensive Add while playing vedios! How to block these??? I was using Samsung Galaxy A50 with no adds while playing YouTube.
2019-10-11 11:05:02
Favorites RateRate
I'm using YT Vanced and it's awesome, you should try it, instead of using Official YT which is full of annoying ads
2019-10-11 12:45:08

Grand Master Bunny

Peter666 | from Redmi 5A

quoteurl=home.php?mod=space&uid=6241270042oliveiraana.naath/url
It's not related to OS, much like so, it's attached to user fingerprint; it must be the content or trackers that triggered the ads in batch; if you want to remove ads, you should consider paying for YouTube Premium, this way you will maintain support for creators, however, if you still want a free alternative, you should look at NewPipe, or SkyTube, both are open source software, and are available in F-Droid. There's another alternative, that is YouTube Vanced, though is not completely legal, since they're are modifying proprietary code, thus violating YouTube and Google ToS./quote

Que "mal" pode fazer este ficheiro?

Precisava mesmo de uma resposta tua!
Obrigada.
attach4835194/attach
2019-10-11 19:49:13
NEMESIS

Grand Master Bunny

Peter666 | from Redmi 5A

iamdarwincabral
I'm using YT Vanced and it's awesome, you should try it, instead of using Official YT which is full of annoying ads

Is this what you have,bcz it's telling me that it might "damage" my phone?
2019-10-11 20:52:58
NEMESIS
The YT app is unusable, nor felt the need to alternative YT apps just installed Opera mobile and set it as my default browser then login/watch YT from it as a website, No adds trouble-free.
2019-10-11 22:05:12
Mi 9T

Grand Master Bunny

Peter666 | from Redmi 5A

VYCanisMajoris
The YT app is unusable, nor felt the need to alternative YT apps just installed Opera mobile and set it as my default browser then login/watch YT from it as a website, No adds trouble-free.

Duckduck go for me!
2019-10-11 22:08:45
NEMESIS

Grand Master Bunny

Peter666 | from Redmi 5A

quoteurl=home.php?mod=space&uid=6241270042oliveiraana.naath/url
That's the default behavior of chromium based browsers; you are the one responsible for 3rd party apps damage, thus you must agree to download and install it from an unofficial source. If you're still worried, you should scan the package in solutions as VirusTotal, Hybrid-Analysis and etc. Vanced Team has a good reputation in the community, however it's a modded app, and there's no guarantee that's is 100% safe; use at your risk, but if it makes sense, Official ApkMirror repository is safe, and I use the same Youtube Vanced package in my phone./quote

Podias ter respondido em Português, mas não faz mal!É apenas um pró forma(obrigatório)
Em suma, não existe propriamente nenhum perigo, certo?!b/b

Obrigada por tudo.
2019-10-11 22:26:16
NEMESIS

Duckduck is a good alternative I just feel more at home with Opera both on PC and mobile synced yet Duckduck is my default search engine across the platforms.
Does Duckduck have built-in VPN?
2019-10-11 22:29:33
Mi 9T

Grand Master Bunny

Peter666 | from Redmi 5A

VYCanisMajoris
Duckduck is a good alternative I just feel more at home with Opera both on PC and mobile synced yet Duckduck is my default search engine across the platforms.
Does Duckduck have built-in VPN?

OK!
2019-10-11 22:31:26
NEMESIS