In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A3

[Discussion] Ghost Text on Mi A3 Screen Panel

2019-10-11 10:51:25
949 7
Does anyone here also experience having a ghost text appearing on it's screen panel, it happens to my Mi A3 quite a lot already, it always appear everytime I try to copy a text then copied text will retain on the screen, but after a seconds it will automatically disappear, is this normal? For amoled screens Or a factory defect?
2019-10-11 10:51:25
Favorites RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

iamdarwincabral Author | from Mi A3

oliveiraana.naath
Can you provide a video for this issue?
If you mean, copying text inside Chrome, or Chromium based browsers; there's an overlay issue, and it's not related to Android One, or A3 for that matter. If it's not that, you should probably elaborate more, or provide a video, as I asked above, it would help a lot to understand this issue you're having.

Actually I'm using google chrome that time when the ghost text appears, so it means there's nothing wrong with my mi a3 and it's just an overlay issue on chromium base browsers?
2019-10-11 11:40:25
quotesize=2url=forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&pid=12296217&ptid=2512211color=#999999iamdarwincabral replied at 2019-10-11 09:10:25/color/url/size
Actually I'm using google chrome that time when the ghost text appears, so it means there's nothing wrong with my mi a3 and it's just an overlay issue on chromium base browsers?/quote

Hey there,
It's a well-known issue of Google Chrome since most of its source codes come from Google's open-source Chromium project. So, wait and let the app developers fix this issue.

N.B: If you're facing this issue on the other apps as well, inform us again. We'll check that.

Waiting for your reply!
2019-10-11 13:13:59

Semi Pro Bunny

iamdarwincabral Author | from Mi A3

J C Paul
Hey there,
It's a well-known issue of Google Chrome since most of its source codes come from Google's open-source Chromium project. So, wait and let the app developers fix this issue.

Oh I see. well good to know that. I thought it was a factory defect, alright, If I encounter this issue again with the other apps, I'm gonna inform 'ya guys.
2019-10-11 13:29:26
I experienced Ghost text while using Chrome browser twice last week. It stayed on screen and showed on other apps even after I exited Chrome. I had to restart to let it go.
2019-10-11 14:02:40

Pro Bunny

Tiago_Viniccius | from Mi A3

Yes It's so bad
2019-10-11 23:03:34

Rookie Bunny

Kai Oliver | from Mi A3

I'm having trouble not only with text, but also with photos or tools in video editing apps, there are always pics or ghost tools on the screen for a while.
2019-11-15 03:49:00