In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Band 4

[Other] Harassment by Mohali service centre phade 3B2 on the name of replacing the MI BAND WO:ISIN2019100500

2019-10-10 03:40:13
144 2
Hi Team

Please be noted that we are continual being harassed on the name of replacement or repair of the smart watch We have to made sit there by 4 hours for multiple 2-3 days but nobody properly attended and no solution has been given to us,Issue is simple that watch is not working ,even service centre said to your support team there is damage in the band,but nobody told me at the time of continual visits over there ,believe it the team service centre havent checked the band ,such foolish services are given by your service centre and we are being harassed ,you can check the attached pics of band ,and tell me where is the break ,can you guys help me as i running here and there since last 30 days ,hopefully you can help me
Regards
Gaurav Mangla

2019-10-10 03:40:13
Favorites RateRate

Rookie Bunny

1585236602 Author |

Pl have guts to reply
2019-10-14 02:13:54

Master Bunny

luvvjain | from app

Hey buddy no one from Xiaomi is going to answer you here because here users like you and me are present to answer each others' query. Since you are facing problem from a long time I would suggest you to report this in Mi support twitter handle there you may bet reply also a friendly advice never share your personal information in forums.
2019-10-15 11:00:04