In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI Tools

[Other] Your unlock tool is a joke

2019-10-06 08:39:28
359 4
Hello everyone this is how it went

Lets unlock my REDMI NOTE 7
1. lets unlock it, doesn't work, endless bottun mashing "can't verify" then some asian letters, then some OEM unlocking english FINALLY
2. i enable developers option, enable OEM, then its a warning about connecting device to account
3. i do that too, now it says you need to add number to the account
4. then i did that too, i added an account now what happend? nothing, endless asian letters, so i found ouzt that application isn't compatible with ryzen processors
5. So lets install virtual machine windows 10, then 7, then xp service pack 3, THEN IN XP I GET WARNING ABOUT "ONLY UNLOCKING ONE DEVICE EVERY 30 DAYS" even though this device wasn't unlčocked IN THE FIRST PLACE

What else do you want me to do? i just want to unlock my bootloader, it should be simple as CLICK THIS BOTTUN, the neverending asian letters, and errors and incompatibilities, and now inability to unlock it for 30 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN I GET MY PHONE UNLOCKED PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Remove the 30 days restriction please so i can open my virtual machine and unlock it trough there, this is so sad, PLEASE CAN I UNLOCK MY PHONE
2019-10-06 08:39:28
Favorites RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

imre96 | from Mi MIX 3

This is the reason why I didn't unlock my Mix 3. it's such a struggle..
2019-10-06 09:50:57
Hello Dear,
You can't skip this time period. You have to wait, there's no other way. Thanks
2019-10-06 10:50:07

Rookie Bunny

Lifemetall Author |

Manjeet dahiya replied at 2019-10-06 16:50:07
Hello Dear,
You can't skip this time period. You have to wait, there's no other way. Thanks

well i contacted xiaomi global on their email (global)

so i can customize my keyboard, facebook, bank account, games, wassap, messenger, assistant, setup my brightness, numbers restore messages and setup themes just so in 30 days i should do it again because unlocking erases everything?

Yeah i have 30 days of sending mails, i have 30 days to be boring, and so i will be
2019-10-06 11:09:58

Advanced Bunny

TweakFurry | from Mi 9T Pro

Apps is compatible with Ryzen i have one and i've unlock my K20 Pro succesful
2019-10-07 05:49:31