In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 8/Pro/8T

[Q&A] MIUI APPS Missing

2019-10-04 20:37:05

25,140 163
Maybe MIUI contacts and messaging need to be in the system partition to work properly.
I think if you flash a freshly rom for you specific variant device it will install that MIUI apps, the bad thing is until today there's no rom downloads for RN8/pro.
2019-10-06 19:19:38
Reply Report
I really don't know, I hope they release it soon but we have to wait until then.
2019-10-06 21:09:33
Reply Report

MIUI APPS Missing

Spaxton respondió a las 2019-10-05 12:38:44
I have no idea why they have a release without all MIUI apps. Anybody knows if this is going to be fixed? If not fixed or this is a permanent change than I don't have reason to use MIUI anymore.
I hope so there is a way to make it work.

From what region is your device?
Seems to be that Xiaomi is making the global firmwares with Google Dialer, Contact and SMS, not the MIUI versions, and is leaving these latest to the Indian, Chinese, etc. markets.

So if you want to use MIUI dialer, contact and SMS you need to flash the Indian or Chinese versions... but until now only the China FW has been released:

http://c.mi.com/thread-2500922-1-0.html(Check the #1 post)
2019-10-07 00:07:34
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright©2010-2020 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved
Content Policy

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list