The release of the MI 9T Pro in Singapore has been rather quiet, no announcement like Malaysia has, and only one or two posts about the phone on their Facebook and Twitter only, which didn't even get a lot of attention at all. Even the phone itself is not listed on the Mi Singapore website, despite it being available to buy from offline stores, and their werid "Certified" Lazada online store, while it isn't listed on their official Xiaomi Lazada. Unlike the Mi Malaysia website, where the Mi 9T Pro is already on their website and clearly states that 6GB+128GB is the max configuration that they are going to get.

I am interested in buying the phone, however there is no 8GB + 256GB option like Hong Kong has. 128GB is not enough for me as transferring everthing over from my old phone will take over 90GB of storage space from the get go. Is Xiaomi sort of planning the same tactic that Huawei did? They already launched the HONOR 20 Pro months ago, but they rebranded it to a Huawei, and timed it with Comex to release the same phone, just being rebranded. I really hope the 256GB option comes to Singapore.