In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 9/SE/T/T Pro/Lite

[Other] Farewell Xiaomi!

2019-09-29 09:58:29

1,713 23
I seriously doubt miui 11 will be much better than what we have now, and bar a miracle in xiaomi they will be far better off selling clean OS phones, and then let people choose if they want this wonderful UI

TBH i think in that situation the downloads of miui will be very small.

Can anyone please explain me what make any UI so much better than what are in the stock OS + things you can install and remove again if it don't please you.

I would be very happy if i could delete everything xiaomi in my phone, cuz i don't use it so why should it be there
I also don't have office on my computer cuz i don't use it, and i don't have picture processing software like Photoshop, cuz why should i waste time making a good picture more pleasing for people i don't really care much about.

And as a Dane why don't EU do anything, they hammer Microsoft and google alright for forcing things on users, but it seem phone brands get no flack, and i think they should.
I am sure my phone would work just fine with just android on it, and even android i would prefer if it dident try to force other google products on me
Google drive - play ( music / film ) - photos - lens just to name a few google things i have no need for, but i can not delete the damn s..t on my phone.
2019-09-30 09:01:51
Reply Report

Farewell Xiaomi!

Whats adb ?

extremely casual phone user her
2019-09-30 09:37:52
Reply Report
OK i have googled, and gotten wiser, look extreme, but will have a closer look when i have been sleeping as its early in the morning here and i was supposed to go to bed like 4 hours ago.
2019-09-30 09:51:23
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

3 Days Check-In
7 Days Check-In
21 Days Check-In
Global Community
Global Community
Copyright©2010-2021 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list